A Girl

In a weird movie cliche it started with a girl not a normal girl but a girl with long beautiful brown long hair, the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen and a smile that for some reason warms my heart. The day we met I was by myself at the local park it was beautiful the sun was shining down on me as I sat by the cherry blossom tree. Kids were running playing on the yellow and blue gym equipment at the park moms sitting on the wood table benches across the kid playing.
I was reading my favorite Steven Micheal book Heat Ninjas when she tripped over my leg falling to the ground face first and as she lay on the ground I couldn't gather my thoughts.
I quickly got up and helped her up to feet a mystery girl and the one thing I remember about her the most was the beautiful yellow sun dress she was wearing and those blue eyes gazing at me. I completely missed what she said to me and all I said to her in a rebuttal was "I'm sorry I should of" I was saying as she repeated herself with an amazing voice. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying any attention I just couldn't help but stare at the beautiful cherry blossoms that I didn't see your foot there there just so amazing in the summer and there pink my favorite color".