Side Story- Talent Show- Part 1

I walk to the park and I see a stage set up with a line I walk to one of the girls in the line "Excuse me do you know what is going on" I asked "they are getting people to audition for the talent show" The girl said "cool I might audition" I said "By the way my name is Phoenix or Felix for short" Felix said "Names Jaden or Jade for short" I said with a smile "what school do you go to" Felix asked "Phoenix Drop High" I answered I looked over and we are almost there "no way I go there too" Felix said "cool hey you are next, I got an idea if the other doesn't make and the other doesn't we will begged the judges to us get a duet" I said "good Idea" Felix said while walking off the audition I watched her she sing really good. Now it is my turn "What's your name, age and what you doing" one of the judges says "Jaden Ro'meave, 14 turning 15 and I am singing" I said (btw I don't know how old is Zane so yer)  "What song" one of the another judges says "Count On Me By Bruno Mars" I said and they nodded.

"Oh uh-huh

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea

I'll sail the world to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see

I'll be the light to guide you

We find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4, 3, 2

And you'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

If you're tossin' and you're turnin'

And you just can't fall asleep

I'll sing a song beside you

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me

Every day I will remind you

Oooh

We find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4, 3, 2

And you'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry

I'll never let go, never say goodbye-" "Stop STOP" one of the judges yelled I stopped "we don't need to hear any more" the same judge said  my heart stopped "We don't like it" one says I sighed in defeat "We LOVED IT" one of the judges finished his sentence I smiled " we will see you tomorrow night" they said "can I ask something" I asked polity  "yes" one of the said "can I please have a solo and a duet" I asked "Sure" the same judge said with a smile and then I headed off stage  "Jaden how did it go" Felix asked I looked down "I...I" I said slowly looking up "Passed" I said and hugged her "how about you" I asked "I didn't get it" Felix sighed "Don't worry we need to practice" I said "what do you mean by we" she asked "we have a duet to perform" I said "really" Felix said "really" I said she hugged me "Thank you" She said "your welcome do you want to come by my place later and tomorrow to practice" I asked "sure" she said and I gave her my address and walked home.

(hey guys sorry I haven't been upload I am doing side story to fill in the time I hope you enjoy and I will be adding more of my friends and this is the Felix (CapnDarkRebel) you have no choice)