Chapter 2

So I think all of the guys have warmed up to me since they invited me to sit at their table at lunch. They like flirting a lot which is irritating and they don't understand that I can break their face.

"So Rachel, you going to the party this weekend?" Daniel, one if my teammates, ask.

"N-"

"She'll be there," Caroline interrupts me.

"I don't go to parties," I chime in.

"But you're going to this one."

"Oh yeah? Who said that?"

"Me."

"Ugh you're lucky I'm nice."

She smirks causing me to roll my eyes.

When the bell rings signaling for our next class I say my goodbyes and head to class.

After school I get ready for football like I usually do. I walk out on the field to where some of the guys are sitting and I sit next to them. Some of them groan when they see me which causes me to glare at them. I don't understand why they still don't like me. I sit next to Logan and we chat a bit before practice starts. We do our normal 5 laps and 50 push-ups and other exercises before we really start practicing. We start practicing some new drills and then scrimmage again. We play with the same teams as yesterday and me and Logan just click. Most of my passes go to him and they're never off. After practice I start to get all of my equipment off with all of the guys by the benches.

"You still shouldn't be on this team. You're a girl, you're not good enough for this team," someone says behind me.

I turn around to see someone from the team who's name I didn't know.

"You can fucking stop now," I say and turn back around.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me so I'm really close to him.

"Let me fucking go," I say through gritted teeth.

I'm really glad the coaches aren't here because this might get ugly.

"Why should I? You scared?" He says and gets really close to my face.

"Let. Me. Go."

"Ooh feisty, kinda hot."

I punch him.

"Awe what the hell?!" He says and drops to the ground.

I think I broke his nose.

"I told you to let me go."

"You're such a bitch."

He gets up and is ready to lung at me when Logan steps up.

"You don't wanna do that Derrick," he says.

"Why are you defending the bitch?!"

"Because she's part of the team! She practically family now."

I notice him struggle against Logan.

"Walk away Derrick."

After giving me a death glare he soon stalks off.

I thank Logan for standing up for me even though I could have handled myself.

*Friday Night*
Caroline has decided that she needs to pick out everything I'm wearing for the party so she's now over and is raiding my closet. She throws a dress over to me and I change into it. The dress is pretty tight but I think I look good. Caroline brought so much makeup and I've never even known about half of it but she puts everything on my face. Once she's finished with me and herself we drive to the house. Once we get there I notice that there's already people drunk which surprises me. I've never been to a party before but Caroline and the football players have decided that I need to go. I walk in with Caroline and some of guys whistle.

"I'm gonna go get a drink," she informs me.

We've decided that I will be the designated driver since I don't drink. As I'm standing with my back to the wall I notice the someone stand really close next to me. I try to move away but he grabs my arm.

"I heard you were the quarterback for Westfield High School. Kinda hot," he says and his breath fans my neck

I try to pull my arm free but he just grabs my other hand and holds them above my head. He starts to kiss down my neck and rests his free hand on my upper thigh.

"Stop," I say.

"But I don't want to. How about we go into that room and fool around a bit?"

"No. Please let me go."

"Not until I'm finished."

His hand moves to my butt and gropes it.

"Stop! Please!" I say and struggle against him.

I see Logan come over and that's when I knee  the guy where the sun doesn't shine. I run to Logan and stand behind him as he gets ready to defend me.

"Oh your dead now!" The guy says and turns around to find Logan instead of me. "Let me get through Roberts."

"Not gonna happen Matthews."

The guy goes to punch Logan but when his fist makes contact with his face Logan barely even flinches. Logan swings and knocks him down.

"You will not touch Rachel ever again. You got that?"

The guy nods.

Logan turns around and I go in for a hug. He stiffens at my touch at first but then loosens up quick and hugs me back.

"Man, this is the second time today that I save you from a guy."

"I could have defended myself."

"This guy would stop at nothing to have sex with you even if you didn't want him to. He's not a good guy to be around."

"How'd he know who I was?"

"He's Tate Matthews, quarterback for Washington High School and we're kind of enemies."

"Well thank you for saving me," I say not letting go.

I love hugging him. He's taller than me and I can hear his heart beat. We stay like this for a little while until I pull away.

"Thanks again Logan it really does mean a lot."

"No problem Rachel."

'I officially do not like parties'

********************************************
Hey guys so how do you like the story so far?

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Sorry this chapter was a little bit shorter but I kinda rushed to get this done and I'm sorry if it's not very good since I didn't check it over at all.

Thanks!
~Anxiey_Tho