Chapter 1

( Asriel and Frisk are 17 btw) (Frisk is female in this story also)

Asriel and Frisk sat on the couch, bored out of their minds.  Frisk was struggling to keep her eyelids open, but Asriel was wide awake. Millions of thoughts zoomed through his head, waiting to be slipped off his tongue. Being the prince of the underground was exhausting, but settling into city life was even harder.

Asriel was constantly judged for being a monster, and Frisk was judged for hanging out with one. Like most wonderful things, there were skeptics. Frisk stood up and yawned loudly. She was as tired as ever. 

"Asriel, I think i'm gonna go take a nap," She yawned again, "Feel free to change the T.V. Channel." 

She made her way to her room.  Since they lived in an apartment, it was a miracle to have two bedrooms.  

"Alright." Asriel called back as Frisk slumped down on her bed.

He picked up the T.V. remote and flipped through channels.  Suddenly, the T.V. started to glitch out and lose power, so did the rest of the apartment's power. Asriel was stuck in the pitch black.  He looked to the window.

Rain hit the window hard with grumbles of thunder in the distance. Asriel sighed, even more bored than before, until Frisk ran in the living room, shivering violently. 

"What's wrong Frisk?" 

"I-I-I'm Scared..."

"Of What?"

"T-Thunder!"

She let out a small yelp and ran to sit down beside Asriel. He grabbed a blanket and pulled it over them, to keep Frisk warm. She was still shivering, holding onto Asriel tightly. He put his arm around her, and Frisk snuggled close to his side.

With every grumble of thunder, Frisk would bury her face into his side. 

"Frisk, I have an idea, stay here. I'll be right back." 

He got up and rushed to grab his laptop. He ran back with it and sat down. Frisk huddled up beside him again. He opened up his browser and pulled up one of Mettaton's movies.  She huddled up closer and positioned herself so she could see it easier.

The movie started action-packed, and slowly drifted into a sad, romantic movie. They wept when Mettaton's true love had died, but all gasped when it turned out he had faked his death to save Mettaton.  It was a wonderful movie, so they decided to watch the sequel. 

The sequel wasn't as good, but it was still a great movie. More tears, laughter and romance. Frisk slowly drifted asleep into Asriel's arms and he soon fell asleep with his head on her's. The rain hadn't died out, but they still slept through it. They felt like they could do anything. Because they're with each other now.