Chapter 2

The rain had died down once Frisk woke up, her head still on Asriel's shoulder. She decided To make dinner for him, since he comforted her when she was scared. Stealthily, she slipped out of Asriel's grasp and went to make something to eat. Be then she remembered.

She doesn't know how to cook.

She looked around for something easy to make, like, microwave food. Turning to her right, she found a box of peeps. Peeps are microwave-able, right? Yeah, there's no problem there! She thought and picked up the box. Taking out a paper plate, she placed six peeps on it, then threw it in the microwave.

She set the timer for thirty seconds and sat back down beside Asriel for a few minuets.  She snuggled into his chest but quickly got back up when she heard a beep come from the kitchen. Frisk looked inside the microwave, shocked at the gooey mess that was in front of her.

She didn't want Asriel to be angry, so she ran in the laundry room and hid in the dirty clothes. When Asriel woke up, he went to look inside the microwave. He gasped at the peeps. He didn't expect that to happen when he woke up. 

Frisk flipped over the basked by accident and the basket fell on her toe. She yelped loudly and Asriel turned around frantically.

"Wh-Who's There? And Who Put Peeps In The Microwave? Where's Frisk!" He Shouted.

Frisk hid under the clothes as Asriel came in the laundry room, armed with a pot for a helmet and a broom for a sword. 

"Frisk!" Asriel called out, but got no other response but a giggle.

He used the broom handle to lift up a few shirts to see Frisk laughing at his 'armor'.

"How Did You Find Me?" Frisk asked, after laughing. "Did you use your snootle?" Then she went back to laughing.

"Snootle?"  He asked.

Frisk jumped up and booped his nose.

"Yeah, Your nose! What else would I mean?" She answered.  "Sorry about the peeps." 

"That's Okay. Let's go get some KFC after we clean up the mess."

"And after you take off the pot and your broom."

"Okay, Okay."