p5 (be openminded)

Nicha was on the garage waiting for them...she brought that smile after seeing aom went out of the car...carrying athena...tina was the next...holding her keys...

Nicha approach them and gave a kiss to aom's cheeks...and instanly carry the baby..

"Ohhh
My cutie niece..youre so beautiful...like your mom...hmm"

She look at tina..trying to give a signal to go inside...
Tina knew it..then.excuses to them.that she'll just talk to her dad...aom just nod...while watching nicha.playing with athena...

Tina direct to her father's office...
She knocked..then open
..

"Dad"

Her dad look up.who was busy writing on his table...
Tina pulled a chair...

"So what's your plan after leaving your work without my permission...."

"Im sorry dad...i was just mad that time...cause i was expecting that youll gonna give me a rest like you promise"

" i will...but not that day...you know how much i need.you that time right?..but what did you do...you leave me"

"Dad...im sorry"

"Its ok...its done..you already did it..now i just want to know about your plan after quitting your job.."

"Dad..i wanna go back on acting"

Her dad look at her...

"I just realize that if youre not happy with your work
You will never be successful.dad...im not into business...maybe.i was really meant on facing cameras"

"So you think your career will last long as you expect tina?you think you can forever be a star...make a.movie...you think..your fame wont last?"

"Dad"

"You must be practical tina...yes now..people wants you...people idolize you..but what if one day....somebody will take your place?what will happen tp you?..you already have a family...a child...this is.not just about yourself...you have to think about them also"

In the other.side...
Nicha notice aom's deep thinking...

"Aom"

"Hmm?"

"How are you?"

"Im fine nich..."

"How about tina?"

"She's also fine..heheh"

"Are you sure?"

Aom nod..
Nicha tap her shoulder

"Even im tina's sister...you can tell me everything.. im willing to listen"

"Thanks nich..."

"I know you two are having a problem.
I can sense it..cause me and rob are also like that before...no matter how we hide...its still coming out from our emotions..."

"Ahm..actually..we have some fights..but its just a small fight"

"Big or small..you still need to fix it aom..you have to talk about it...so you will know how to get a solution for it..."

"We always talk about it...and were trying our best not to make that fight longer..and huge...we solve it...together..."

"Its good to know aom...but if you need help...you can call me..."

Aom smiled..just after she saw tina walking towards them