p25

Tina was talking to some other guest...when aom's mom tap her shoulder..

Aom's mom; can we talk?

Tina nod...

Aom's mom;the party was very organized...and i saw athena was really.enjoying...

Tina; yah...that's more important...that athena would be happy..

Aom's mom;.ahm...tina...i know we havent talk in a very nice way...and i never trust you for my daughter..

Tina; i understand...i know how hard for you to accept me for aom...

Aom's mom; yah..it was really hard...if youre the mother...you just want the best for your children...

Tina; and i know im not the best ...but im trying..im really trying...

Aom's mom; actually...at first...i dont want to see how you wanted to give everything for aom...ofcourse..
Cause i dont want to be wrong in what i already said about you....but this past few years..that you have been with her....especially when my grand daughter was born...i realize how responsible you are....how you take good care of them....and for that...i must say...you are the best for aom...

Tina's face enlightened

Aom's mom; forgive me for judging you.at first....i was so blind that i just based on how other people react...but never gave you a chance to let us know how goodhEarted you are tina...

Tina; (in tears) i....im...im so happy to hear that from you maam...thank you..

Aom's mom; you can call me mommy...if you want...

Tina; i...i rEally want to mommy..

Aom saw them hugging from the corner....and draw a smile...finally..her mom accepted tina...its been a long time...but tina didnt gave up ...and work for her mom's trust and acceptance...

After the party...tina and aom decided to go home early..since athena was already tired and fell asleep while the party was ongoing...the other guest and theit friends was still at the venue...enjoying ...

Aom;
Hmmm.i saw you..talking to mom earlier...

Tina; (smiled)

Aom; so?...hmmm...what did you guys talk about?

Tina;.well..it was just a private conversation between me and mommy

Aom; mommy?did i heard it right?you call her mommy?

Tina;.haha..yeah...she already let me call her my mommy..

Aom;.hmmm..more further than i expected...
But...im happy for you hon....

Tina; thanks hon...hmmm
..im really happy today...finally..i got your mom's acceptance...we can live happy now...