The meet up

Sam's POV.

The plane is about to land. I've been waiting for too long. I'm seeing my angel today. I'm so excited. I'm going to start texting her as soon as I get off this plane.

"Fasten your seat belts for landing."
They called over the speaker.

We waited a good 15 minutes before we could finally exit the plane.

I dragged my suit case and bags out of the baggage claim. And I ran to the taxi. I think I might explode.

Nikki's POV.

My phone just beeped. Oh my God it must be Sam he's here. I checked my phone.

Sam:I'm on my way baby💖
Nikki: I'm super excited Sammy!😙😭
Sam: Me too Angel☺

I heard a crack of thunder outside of my window. It's raining. I hope Sam will be okay.
(Time skip)
************

It's almost 3pm he should be here in 2 hours. But the storm is getting worse.

I hopped off of my bed and onto my computer. I checked my Instagram but it couldn't load. So I tried checking Twitter. It's alright. It's slow but I can work with it.

I ran down stairs. "Mom Internet is out. I can only reach Twitter."

"I know honey. Thank you for making me get the app."

"No problem mo-" a large beep came from my phone,my computer,my mom's laptop, and her phone. Then I heard a loud siren.

"It's a tornado warning." Mom pointed out.

"What about Sam?" I asked worried.

"I'm sure he'll be fine." She reassured.

I went to my room and grabbed my charger,ear buds, a pillow,and a blanket. I carried all of them to the safe room. I plugged my charger into the wall in the kitchen. Then I plugged in my phone. I opened up my Dms on Twitter.

Sam:Everything is going to be okay baby.
Nikki:I wish I was in your arms.
Sam:Only an hour till you will.
Nikki:Are you okay?
Sam: Yes I'm fine. I'm getting on a bus. You and your mom have to pick me and my mom up from the bus stop.
Nikki:Okay. I'll let her know.

"Hey mom. We have to pick up Sam and his mom at the bus stop."
I explained.
"How far is it?" She responded.
"15 minutes. And we need to be there in 30."
"We leave in 15 minutes."

I quickly grab four towels and put them in the car.

(Time skip/15 min.)
*******************
We were driving through the rough rain. My mom can barely see where she is driving.
"RIGHT THERE MOM!" I yelled.
She turned and stopped in front of the bus stop.
A bus came around the corner. Me and my mom left the towels in the car and ran for the awning. After we were under it we watched for Sam.

Person by person came out. But no Sam.

But then I saw rosy red cheeks and curly brown hair. He looked up and I saw his lip ring.

I stared in shock. He hasn't seen me yet. He reached for his lip and took out the ring.

He looked around and we made eye contact. I heard a beep of a recorder. Tears started streaming down my face.

"Sam?"

"N-nikki?" He started walking towards me.

I ran towards him. He opened his arms up. I raised mine up ready to hug him. I was a foot away from my Sammy.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and I was hugging his neck.

I hadn't realized that I was crying all over him. He put me down but didn't let go of the hug. He's about 2 to 3 inches taller than me.

"It's actually you!" He spoke in my hair.

He pulled away from the hug and grabbed my face. He cupped his hands and crashed his lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his were around my waist.
"Let's get out of the storm." My mom shouted towards us.

I took his hand and dragged him to the car. We spread the 4 towels on our seats. I held his hand the whole way home. I looked at him and smiled widely. And he returned one.

He picked up my arm and rolled up my sleeve. He leaned down and pressed gentle kisses along my scars. "You stopped right?"

"Yes sir!" I said proudly.