Together at last

Nikki's POV.

We walked in the house,hand in hand. His touch was electric. I got butterflies in my stomach. I'm so glad I can see him in person.

Our moms sat on the couch. "We'll let you guys be alone...in your room." She gestured towards the stairs. I could feel my feet being lifted off the floor. My eyes widened.

Soon enough my stomach was hanging over Sam's shoulder. "Come on pretty girl." He said as he raced up the stairs with me. I screamed but nobody really cared. Thanks family.

"Don't be naughty!" My mom called. I rolled my eyes,knowing that she was talking about sexual stuff. I'm not gonna do that. I'd never do that type of thing at my age.

Sam closed my door behind him.  He put me down gently on my bed and sat next to me criss-cross apple sauce. He grinned and took my hand. Thunder boomed through the room as the lightning flashed out my window.

He looked at me and then at my hand. He lightly kissed it. His lips are so soft,they could be a cloud. My whole body went all tingley. He rolled up my sleeves like earlier. He looked at the scars intensely.

He shook his head and tackled me with a hug. "I love you baby." He chuckled in my hair. When we parted I grabbed his face and kissed his cheek. "I love you too Sammy." I replied with a smile that spread from ear to ear.

He tucked my hair behind my ear. He leaned towards me,his hand on my face. He collided his lips with my own. I'm so happy he's here with me. He parted our kiss and laid back on the bed. I laid next to him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his leg over my hip. I put my hands over his and snuggled with him.

He fell asleep soon after. I could hear his cute snores and his breathing on my neck. I closed my eyes and let myself rest as well.