Leo and Marchent Move In

(pov Selena)
    They didn't have a lot of stuff, but Darren helped them move in and the puppy yipped at Leo's pant leg. "Cooper James, come to mommy!" Marchent giggled at Cooper and the pup came to me. "I like the name. It suits him." I nodded in agreement with her. "For some reason I looked at him and thought 'he looks like a Cooper'." The boys had brought the things in and were sweating up a storm. Marchent's belly was beginning to show a little and I placed a hand softly on it. It was so hard to believe that a life was being made within her.
    "Leo thinks it will be a boy," she said and rolled her eyes. "But me? I hope it's a girl." Marchent had always spoke of having brothers growing up, and how having a girl would be a nice change of pace for her. Not to mention that she could finally do things feminine that she couldn't do with her brothers. Sadly I was more tom-boyish and I very rarely did the things Marchent spoke of frequently. Darren sat down beside me and opened a beer. "Well, we are all set. The landlords have been notified and are okay with you crashing here for a month or two. They only ask that you pay a fourth." I looked at him with confusion.  "Only a fourth huh? That's rather generous but are they staying a month?" I knew that sounded rude but Marchent was the kind of girl who loved seeing the same things in their place and using familiar settings as sort of an escape. In so few words she had OCD about a lot of things.
    Darren nodded and sipped his beer. Leo was sipping a beer too. The police sirens went into the night and I heard Leo telling my friend that she was alright now and everything would be fine.