...ZevilX Ao X Laugh...

Mizuki's Pov

On the way to Zevil island I did nothing but talk to Gon and Killua....though I actually think Killua wasn't even listening to the conversations Gon and I had. It was actually quite saddening...I don't know why though. I hated this Ice King and now I was desperately trying to take his attention.

After arriving on the assigned island for the fourth? Fifth? Nah, I lost track of what test this was..

Well, Hisoka went to God knows where he went and Gittracker followed his actions. After some punks going out I saw Sora heading out and I just had this craziest idea. Forget what I just said, it ain't crazy at all.

"Hey, Kil. Let's go with Sora!!" I whispered over to him. He widened his eyes as I said so. Who knows why? And I didn't really care why. All my mind was processing about is why he held my hand tight and immediately refused my suggestion.

"No! Stick with me!!" After those words, my heart started to beat like crazy. His cheeks reddened as he let go of my hand, looking away. "I mean it would be very annoying hearing you both babble about games and such. It's annoying to the point where I'd kill myself." After his words came out from that stupid mouth of his, the pounding of my heart slowed down but eventually was beating fast once again. With my blood rushing to my head and the steam coming out of my ears,
.
.
.
.
. I sucessfully held my anger.

After what felt like hours, which was actually true, it was finally our turn to head out. Killua went out first and I followed his steps, all the while still mad at him.

As we walk to particularly nowhere, my mind was at the current position of thinking about the ways I had planned to torment the Icy King who walked a few meters ahead of me. Wait...what if...Killua was actually...no he can't be actually jealous...right?? Yeah! That's it!! He was jealous because he wasn't an awesome gamer like us, in fact maybe he doesn't even know how to play a single game..? Okay, that came out as a question. Geez, he could've just asked me to teach him how to play.

My thoughts were ruined by the men who were following our slow steps. I fastened my pace as I neared Killua. "You feel them, right?" He gave out a nod, "Pretend you didn't."

"Hey, did I do something wrong??" I suddenly blurted out. There's no helping to it. I couldn't stand the way he was acting towards me. As if he was giving me the silent treatment to which I don't even know why. Not that I'm bothered about it...
.
.
.
?
.
.
.
?
.....Okay maybe I am.

"Other than being stupidiously annoying? Nope, I don't think so." Was his reply.

"Oh yeah? Unfortunately, I was born with it. Deal with it." Came out my stubborn reply. I thought he was gonna pro-long another normal argument of ours, but too bad for me, he laughed. I was quite surprised. Two things. First, he would usually snort out another of his stupid and rebellious lines. Second, he unexpectedly look quite refreshing and cute when he laughs. Maybe it's not too bad after all.

"Y'know," he stopped laughing and looked at me for awhile, urging me to continue. "You look best when you laugh." He stopped on his tracks, eyes wide.

I ignored him and continuously walked though. Afraid that he would catch the sight of my flushed and heated face.

Okay, after this exam, I'm heading straight for the doctor. Mental or not, I need to go.

"C-come on, I think it's time to end and grant them appreciation for their efforts. Let's fight them. I'm getting bored here as well."

Damn it.

I stammered a bit in there. Hope it doesn't give me weird stares from him.

"Yeah, let's do that." And with that, he disappeared. Probably to appear at their backs.

And I was right. He did. And he held what looked like the youngest among the three as hostage. Ooh. Lucky me. 198. Hoohoo. Time for some action.

I chanted the word, "Ao."

As I did, my katana appeared from the air once again. I grabbed the katana and seathed it out. I pointed the edge of Ao at the neck of the guy and sent him a death glare.

"Tags. Now." I pushed a bit of the edge and blood came out from his neck. Quickly, they handed their tags and Killua had caught it. Killua tied them high up into the tree, with their heads hanging.

"Thanks Amari Brothers." Was my fabulous goodbye.

"It's Yamari!!!!"

After awhile, Vanilla Head had started up a random conversation regarding of Ao. Well, it was kind of a long story. Ao was a part of me ever since I was little. He would come out once I chanted his name. [Ao on picture. Human version] Despite of the long story. I blurted everything about Ao to Kil. Eventually I fell asleep. Who wouldn't? Somewhere in the middle of the night, tired of walking. Who would still have the strength to stay awake?? Whoever it is. They. Are. Stupid.

Killua's Pov

After her long story about her katana, she fell asleep on my shoulders. I guess it's fine. It was evening and I'm sure she's drained from all the walking. We were resting under a tree. I have to say, it's quite a cliche scene. But I didn't mind. This was one of the few things I started to like. Her sleeping. Beside me.

I was quite grateful that I asked her about her katana. Because of that question she was now sleeping on my shoulder. She wasn't heavy. In fact, she doesn't even weigh a thing. So, I don't really mind her sleeping on me. On my lap, back, head or arms. I don't mind. As long as it's her. What was his name again? Ao? Yeah, that's the one. Ao. Thanks Ao...

That's it Minna!

Gomen for slow updates.

Next Update.

Interview X Brother X What?!

Please look forward!