Playing With Junior

(Areum Pov)

I turn around and I see Junior raising his hand. I look at him confused.
"Areum there is something I should tell you. I'm the seventh member of Got7 your looking for."
"Are you serious? I've been hanging out with one of the Got7 members?!?! And I didn't notice?" I was so surprised cause I've been liking a guy who I thought was a regular person who turned out to be famous.

My face was in shock.

"Hey Junior this is the girl you lik-" Jackson was interupted by Junior by covering his mouth.

As suprised as I am. This is the best day ever. I can't believe that I'm actually friends with Got7 not only that I'm in love with Junior from GOT7. I'm really looking forward to getting to know them and getting to know Junior more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were on are way to their house but I was sweating because Junior and I were so squished together, we ended up holding hands. My heart was pounding so fast. I wish this never ends.

"Hey Junior! Hands of my girl! You said you don't like her so I'm going to take her." Jackson grabbed me and started to hug me which was wierd but also amazing. Jackson who I've been a fan of for a long time is actually hugging me!

I looked at Junior and he started to blush. Omg Junior likes me! This is great, that means I can ask him-wait. Actually I'm going to play hard to get, I want him to make the move and admit he likes me. I just need a guy to play as my fake boyfriend. I definitely don't want Jackson because he is kind of annoying. How about Mark?

"Psst! Mark can you do a favor for me? Please??" I whisper to him so no one can hear.
"Uh...sure. What is it?"

After I told him what he has to do, he looked at me weirded out but he ended up say yes.

Finally we arrived at the house, it was huge, I never knew that being a K-pop celebrity can be such a dream. Once we got out of the car the guys realized that Mark and I started holding hands all the way to the door. It was kind of funny cause I notice that Junior's got red, he was definitely mad. Mark started to lean in to kiss me but Junior ran in between us and unlocked the door. Playing g hard to get is really fun.

(Junior Pov)

Mark barely met her and they are already going out. I called her first! I grab her hand and I take her to my favorite room in the house...the kitchen. I make her some noodle soup with veggies and tofu. She looks at me wierd and confused. Then she tells me,"I have a boyfriend Junior."

"Ya and it's me!" Mark takes her by the waist and they sit together on the couch. That was supposed to be me, I was supposed to cuddle with her, and I was supposed hold her hand and kiss on the cheek.

Mark was getting on my nerves. So was Jackson and BamBam. I immediately calmed down and sat on the couch with the rest of them. We were watching the movie,Romeo and Juliet. I bet you anything Areum and Mark chose it. The whole entire time I just sat there watching them giggle, hug, and look at each other and the rest of the guys on their phone. That leaves me lonely and jealous, I just wanted to tell her how I felt.

(Areum Pov)

I kinda felt wierd with Mark with arm around me and him cuddling with me. I gave a look that I wanted to end it cause I felt bad and the only person I want to be with is Junior. But Mark told me in my ear that he wanted to do one more thing just to get Junior mad. He told me he wanted to kiss me but not for real.

Mark leaned in, his face near mine. I gasped for air and I leaned in myself, just 10 more seconds left and then we were stop by Junior...

"Wait...Areum!! I...!!-