three

The breeze blew softly against the leaves, leaving Atsushi with a sensation he had never felt before, since he was always locked up in his room.

         "Let's get down to business, what do you want?" Atsushi asked, impatiently tapping his foot against the roof of his house. His arms were crossed in front of him, and eyebrows, scrunched.

         "My, my, what impatience in your tone." The brunette said, gently adjusting the bandages around his neck, which Atsushi never noticed before, may I add. The curly haired just smirked and stared off into the sky, his eyes glimmering into something Atsushi could never describe.

         Was his eyes glimmering of menace just now? No, no, that was certainly not it! Wait, was that happiness, well I'll never know since I never felt it for a long time!

         And he would certainly not know of it.

          "Nakajima-kun, I want something to happen between us, that isn't a relationship, nor a sexual one. It's just that, every night, something's telling me to go have something with you, but I didn't know what it meant, and so I really just wanted that to spill." Dazai said, taking a glance at Atsushi, but once turned into an amused stare when he saw Atsushi staring off into the sky. "Atsushi-kun, what's the matter."

         "The moon." The fancy-eyed boy said, not tearing his eyes off the completely black sky.

        "What about it?"

        "It's lonely." Atsushi said, widening his eyes, staring off into the sky.

         "Huh? I don't get yo-"

        "I know it, it's lonely! You might think I'm crazy for thinking this, but it's lonely because no one's staring at it anymore." Let's just say that Atsushi was happy and nostalgic right now, first, he was happy because no one's feeling lonely, second, nostalgic because he remembered a painful memory.

         "Nakajima-- wait, did you just say lonely?"

          "Yeah, why?"

         "Nothing, it's just that you reminded me of someone." Dazai said, smiling softly. "Now, let's get to business, shall we?"
----
So i recently found out that Atsushi was 18 and Dazai was 22

Idgaf imma make Atsushi 17 and Dazai 18, bc this is my book and i can do whatever i want in this book xD