seven

"Hey Atsushi-kun?" The brunette faced Atsushi, checking to see if he was still awake, making sure to not touch him.

          "Why did you even call me up here?" Atsushi grunted, still facing the opposite way from Dazai. "Did you just call me to do that?" The albino said, seemingly still angry at Dazai.

          "Just forget everything that happened." Dazai replied, facing down, his brown hair covering his face. "If you didn't really liked what happened, forget it. Forget everything I did and said." The brunette added, facing Atsushi with glossy eyes.

          "Better yet, you could just forget about me, again."

          With what the brunette said, Atsushi's eyes widened. Yes, he was shocked all right. "W-what do you mean? I forgot about you? We never even met before, right?" The albino said, facing Dazai with questioning eyes. I mean, who wouldn't be shocked when someone tells you, that you forgot about them? "Right?"

          But still, there was no reply coming from the brunette, instead soft chuckles were coming from him.

          "So you did forget about me, Atsushi?" The brunette laughed harder. No, it wasn't a laugh that was full of rainbows and sunshines. It was a laugh saying that he's tired, he's tired of getting hurt and to be forgotten. He is tired. "Wow, how naïve of me to think that you wouldn't."

          "What do you mean?!"

          "Hey Atsu-chan, go back to your sleep, it's precious right?" Dazai said, sending him a small smile. "Let's talk about this tomorrow, yeah?"

          "Fine. I'm tired anyways." Atsushi yawned, going back to down to his own house.

          "If there would be a tomorrow, maybe I would."  Dazai said, smiling ever so slightly at the moon. "But I guess it's time to say goodbye to you, and the whole world."

          He again smiled.

          There was nothing he could do, right? So, he just smiled.

          But this time it was different,

          He jumped.