Chapter 1

This is my first story so yeah i hope you enjoy, there is a fair amount of curising in this story sorry. This is a Urban story. Hope you enjoy it if i get enough votes ill upload the next chapter. Enjoyyyyyyy :)

Chapter One

My name is Sharion i am a tall girl maybe not that tall about 5'8. Now i aint the slimmest but im also not the biggest. I would say im thick in all the right places. I am dark brown, with hazel eyes. My hair is always on point seen as i am my own hair stylist. Right now I got in long straight weave that touched my waist and was dip dyed red at the bottom. I live in Cali with my best friend Shia. We’ve been friends since we was teenagers. That’s my nigga fo’ life.  
*Knock knock* 
" ergh go away! "i muffle out whilst putting the pillow over my head. 
*knock knock knock knock knock*
ergh man i know thats shia big head at my door Sharion says to herself after pulling the cover over to the side getting up and heading to the door. 
As soon as she unlocks the door Shia comes pacing in "Sha Junior hasnt called me yet im worried, i mean he always calls me what if something has happened to him oh my god Sha" she rambles on. 
Im still standing at the door looking at this bitch sideways like she crazy she really came in here with this bull.
"Sha are you even listening," she starts waving her hand in my face. 
"bitch yo' ass woke me up outta my good ass sleep on my day off to tell me that your stupid ass boyfriend aint called you yet?" I say with my arms fold across my chest. 
She looks at me with a smile playing on her face. 
"Sha you know this is important plus yo' ass sleep to much don’t you got shit to do", she says whilst looking at get ringing phone. 
"Bitch get yo' ass out my room with that shit so i can go back to sleep" i says whilst kissing my teeth and getting back into  bed. 
"Hello.., oh my god junior i was so worried what happened to your phone why didnt you call me?" Shia says into the phone whilst taking a seat on my bed. 
"Is this girl alright" i say more to myself whilst kicking her ass off my bed.
"Owwww Sha, junior sha just made me drop off her bed" shia says into the phone. 
I roll my eyes here we go
She puts junior on loud speaker 
"Ayo sharion" junior says 
"What do u want nigga, " I saw rolling my eyes  
"Dont be kickin my woman nigga!" junior shouts . 
"what?! Nigga better tell her to get her ass out my room before i beat her ass" I shout back.
"man sha dont make me have to have to put them paws on ya ass , junior says whilst kissing his teeth. 
" nigga whatever you aint finna do shit now bye" i say whilst throwing the phone back at shia. 
"Now get out!" i scream 
"Alright damn nigga im going" shia says walking out not before  throwing over her shoulder. "Better sleep while you can junior birthday party is tonight, she says smiling and walking out. 
Shit thats tonight what the hell am i gonna wear erghhhh   I say pluming myself onto the pillow. 

*All these niggas wanna get like me, surrounded by bitches that look like these, they know it, you know it, you know it, all my niggas be blowing on trees, I’m so sick so they throwin up keys..*
I slide the screen without even checking the number. "Whatchu want?" i say with my eyes still closed. 
"is that how to answer to your older brother yeah didnt Ma raise you better?" 
My eyes shoot open at the sound of his voice. 
"Shit! Sean?, oh my god, i shout into the phone. 
"Yeah damn sha sha tone it down, yo' ass still loud as hell man damn.
"Shit sorry sean" 
"Man quit cursing sharion" 
"Sorry" i mumble back
"How you been I miss yo’ loud ass man.”

“im all good Seany I miss you too man”

“That’s whats up,..Anyways i called you coz im in cali, ma told me yall was out here, we need to catch up plus 5yrs is a long time to have not seem my little sis"
" yeah u damn right man why you never keep in contact sean?" i say sounding sad
"Sha dont sound like that listen i wanna do this in person so meet me at the Betty’s dinner on West side at 3 coz i know your ass probably still in bed lazy ass nigga" 
"Man who you calling lazy nigga" i say kissing my teeth and rolling my eyes 
" nigga dont roll your eyes at me, you think i dont know you" 
" damn how you always know that man " i say laughing
"Your my sister i know you better that than anyone else man, but listen ima let you get ready coz i know your ass take years to get ready" 
" man i dont take years to get ready" 
"Whatever man ima see yo' ass later aight love ya sis" 
"Yeah love ya too seany" i say smiling. 
I jump out the bed walking to the bathroom. I switch on the shower start playing my music whilst i brushed my teeth, washed my face then jumped in the shower. After being in the shower for about 30 mins i hoped out in my towel and applied lotion to my body and put on my underwear whilst trying to figure out what to  my body and put on my underwear whilst trying to figure out what to wear to go and meet my brother. Im tired as hell who am i going to impress i thought to myself let me just put on anything. So i decided on putting on my addidas sweats and a white wife beater and addidas sneakers i straighten my hair then put my black and white snapback on. Sprayed some of Shia perfume, and put all i needed in my purse. I walked out to check if Shia was still in to let her know i was going out instead i found a note on the counter saying