Chapter 30

* Cam POV *

Jess invited me to Shawn's funeral since I was his best friend and she said that he would want me to be there.

Also I just think she wants to get closer to me.

But me and Alexa are really serious right now and I am glad even though I still love Jess but I need to get over her since she is over me.

* Jack G *

Ab has been really upset and I don't mean to say this in a bad way but since Shawn died we have been getting close and I have secretly been in love with her for a while now and very soon I will ask her to be mine but we have to get through this before anything because I don't want it to be a little bit to soon.

* Jess POV *

I was currently in my room with Colton and the kids he was playing with them while also wathcing Peter Pan which they love and it is my personal fav.

Shawn's funeral is tomorrow and it is going to be a hard time for all of us.

I already have my dressed picked out along with Lilys and Wills suit.

Ab has a really nice one along with Harley and Kelly.

Harley is heartbroken when he found out it broke all of our hearts.

Kelly doesn't no whats going on and I think its for the best.

Jack has been helping out a lot lately and he thinks that no one knows he is in love with Ab but I do and he best tell her soon even if it is a bit to early for it she needs to be happy again I hate seeing her like this.