Chapter 32- Funeral Part Two

* Ab POV *

We was all now sat in the church the priest was saying some shit about it.

Soon later the speeches were up and Cam was first he gave a little speech and tears were in his eyes.

Next up was Jess and I listened closely.

( I dont own this speech)

* Jess Speech *

I should of prepared something but just Gonna wing it,
The last couple of weeks have been a terrible time for us all, living a nightmare that we have all struggled to come to terms with, but the one thing I can say is that Shawn would be so very proud of the way that everyone has been there for each other and pulled together, united in their support. It just goes to show that we all carry a little bit of Shawn inside ourselves; that deeply entrenched natural instinct to care for one another. So, if we are looking for positives to come out of something this painful, it is that new friendships will be formed and cemented for life...and Shawn would just love that.

Nothing was more important to Shawn than those close to him, so let's keep close to each other and do what he would want. Shawn is so alive in every single one of us and between us we have so many amazing memories to share, so let's just keep sharing them and enjoying them. He would want us to be happy. Laughter always got him through all his hard times and laughter will get us through ours. So I guess what I'm trying to say here is...and these are Shawns words, not mine, "Don't forget to laugh and when you do laugh, don't feel guilty because you are supposed to be mourning for me, laugh because I am still here with you all, laugh because I can hear you."

Your laughter and happiness is what keeps him alive and close to us, because it is the closest we can get to feeling his warmth.

So carry on as Shaen would want you to, be strong, dedicate things to him, continue to make him proud...speak to him, speak about him, keep him close and in your heart.

Let the memories of Shawn put the spring back in our lead-heavy legs, let the warmth of his eyes and smile dry our tears and let his voice boom out, "Stop flipping crying you softies, you're setting me off too!!!" Whenever I hit rock bottom and start crying, I can never stay there for long before I start laughing as I remember 'the good times'...so take a moment please to laugh those tears away by remembering some of Shawns silliest moments with you.

We carry him with us every day wherever we go, so to Shawn from all of us here today...this isn't goodbye, it's just a different kind of hello

* End of Jess Speech *

Tears start falling down her face and I smile at her.

It was my turn now.

* My Speech *

I've known Shawn since god knows when,
He was always there for me,
I have been in love with him ever since I was little,
I never thought that we would end up together,
But we did,
When he asked me to be his I was over the moon,
And shocked,
I said yes and it was the best thing ever,
Then I found out that I was pregnant with my first,
Harley,
I told Shawn and he asked me to marry him,
I did,
We got married and it was one of the happiest day of my life,
We was so happy,
I became pregnant with my second,
Kelly,
She was a daddys girl and always will be,
Then me and Shawn fell out,
He walked out,
And then this happen,
I thought it was my fault,
My punishment,
But it wasn't,
It was nobody's fault nothing could of stopped this from happening,
Bit I know that he will always be here looking down at us,
Smiling when we do,
Laughing because we are,
We will always make him proud,
But his up there now,
He isn't by himself,
He is with Hayes,
They will always look after each other,
No matter what,
No matter the cost,
I love you Shawn,
And like Jess said,
This isnt goodbye,
Its another kind of Hello

* End Of Speech *

Everyone claps as tears fall from my face.

Me and Jess told tight to each other.

I missed her hugs like this.

We set Shawn to rest and then go home.