My answers!

FabulousTurtlepugs

"Do you like it when everyone says "Don't Cry, Craft"? I kinda do but it's like 😒🔫 sometimes ya'know?"

Well I think it's cute and fun and I like seeing people say "omg I'm gonna cry" and then someone trolls them and replies with "dont cry (enter x5) craft," but once it gets to the point that it's been over a year and people start saying they're "crafting" in every comment on every thing, It gets a little out of hand. All in all it's cute and I do like it. Just don't go overboard! 

~~~

enchantingem814

"What are your favorite fics? What are your favorite type of stories to write (like fluff, angst, etc.)?"

I have read some really good fics, but one of my favorites is definitely "Resistance." I don't remember the author but it found it on tumblr and 10/10 would recommend! And as for my favorite things to write... I love writing angst because you can really feel the emotion of the characters and it's just a good example of how powerful words can be. That and anything realistic. Realistic fiction is awesome.

~~~

Dilwithit2003

"Where do you live? I'm not saying like school and home, but do you live in America? And what state if so?"

I'm in America and in Massachusetts! 

~~~

Thank you to the people who submitted questions! I will do something like this again in the future so stay tuned! Thank you for everything! You guys are the best ^-^