Chapter 7 (rewrote)

I woke up earlier than usually. So I decided to get some fresh air. I fully opened the window of my room and took a deep breath. The time goes by pretty slow, if you aren't watching this Anime. Life itself can't be skipped like an Anime does. Waiting like that really is upsetting.

"Why don't you just find a way to kill time?" Kaze asked all of sudden.

"What do you mean?" I thought.

"What I mean? Come on. Have you never tried to do something to make time pass faster?" He questioned, with a hint of amusement.

"And what am I supposed to do in a place like this?" I mumbled and sighed.

"Do you like these humans? Those who capture the vampires and let them starve until they turn into demons?" Kaze asked with a serious voice.

"Not at all..." I replied.

"Then let's play a prank on them then." He suggested.

"A prank...?"

*Timeskip*

I was tired, but of course I tried my best to stay awake. Unfortunately Mitsuba got angry, because I yawned the whole time and wasn't able to actually listen to her explanations.
We were supposed to eliminate the vampires who had their hideout one kilometer away from Harajuku. That should be an easy task for us, since vampires usually sleep between early morning and noon.
Mitsuba told us to ignore all the hostages, because we don't have the luxury of worrying about anybody but ourselves.
Yuu was okay with that, as long as he has the chance to kill the vampires. Shinoa told us that we're going to retreat if the vampires wake up.

"....preserve the formation, protect each others' backs and don't become separated. Understood?" Shinoa asked.

"Yes!" We all replied.

"Excellent! Well then let us be off on a fun-filled, vampire-slaughtering excursion!" She said cheerfully.

.

.

.

"That could have come from Yuna." Yuu mumbled and smirked.

"Excuse me?!" I shouted and glared at me.

"No." He replied blunt.

We went down into a subway and the first thing we spotted were some humans sitting on the ground, wearing livestock uniforms.

"Ignore them." Mitsuba commanded.

We obeyed her order and went on. We entered a room with even more people, were a vampire noticed us.

"Prepare for combat!" Mitsuba shouted.

But Yuu went off, ignoring her order.... again. I mentally face-palmed. He killed the vampire and Mitsuba ran up to him and yelled at him. In the next moment another vampire appeared and aimed for her, but Yuu pulled her away and blocked the vampire's attack. Mitsuba was surprised at Yuu's strengths.

"Well, it's Yuu. Of course he is strong." I complained and crossed my arms.

"You can't say that he is strong, just because he is Yuu." Mitsuba replied and looked at me.

"Why not? I'm strong too, because I'm Yuna." I mumbled and laughed.

Mitsuba didn't know how to reply.

"Five vampires left, right?" Kimizuki questioned.

"Yeah-"

Suddenly the window behind Mitsuba broke and vampires entered the room, one of them grabbed Mitsuba by her neck. I looked around and noticed that there were far more than five vampires.