Chapter 14 (Continuation!!!)

A/N
I'm really, really, REALLY sorry for not updating this book for nearly a whole year. I just had no ideas or any motivation for coninuing this book, so I didn't update. 

Life was terrible and instead of getting better it just got worse... I can't write a book while feeling terrible because of my life, it will only have bad influences on it.

But now!!! I finally decided to do something against it!! I read my whole book, trying to get motivation. Unfortunately my motivation was raised so much thanks to my seplling mistakes, that I decided to rewrite the whole book!! (Don't hate me please... T_T) I recommend you to take your time and reread it, since there are really drastically changes in it.

The amount of chapters reduced after rewriting it, but the chapter are much longer now, so the length of this book should be still the same as before.

So, I don't want to keep you from it any longer.

I hope you will forgive me and I wish you much fun in reading my book.

(I promise that I will update this book within the next four or five weeks)

I yawned and raised my arms, stretching myself, so I won't fall asleep in the middle of the day.

"I can't believe that you are so tired, even though you don't do anything exhausting." Mika complained and glanced at me.

"That's what I call special skills." I joked and grinned at him.

"If you're so tired, you should go to bed earlier or sleep longer, instead of waking everyone up at 4am in the morning..." Mika sighed and crossed his arms.

"But if I wake up once I can't go back to sleep again. Besides, waking you up is funny, since you want to kill me, but you know that Yuu would never forgive you, if you did." I mentioned and smirked at him.

The blond boy glared back at me in response.

"You are stupid. If-"

"Just like Yuu." I interrupted Mika.

"Did you just mean me or Yuu?" He asked confused.

"Yuu of course." I grinned, knowing where this is going.

"Who?"

"Yuu~"

Mika didn't reply as he seemed to notice what I was doing and left without another word.

"I meant Yuichiro!" I shouted after him, hoping that he will come back.

I sweat-dropped and tilted my head, as I realized that Mika will probably ignore me for the rest of the day.

"Good job, Yuna." Kaze mocked.

"He just doesn't have any sense of humor." I explained and crossed my arms, scoffing.

*Time Skip*

I was sitting on the roof of an old house, staring of into the distance. A relaxed sigh escaped my mouth and I closed my eyes.

"Aren't you bored?" Kaze questioned and huffed.

"No. I'm enjoying the sun. I'm happy that I'm able to relax from time to time." I replied and smiled.

"You're boring."

"..."

"Why don't you get off and find some horsemen or vampires you can kill."

"Because I'm relaxing right now." I replied blunt and sighed in annoyance.

"But that's boring! I know how much you enjoy killing someone occasionally." Kaze pointed out.