50 Tentacles of Slender (Man)

Hello. My name is Sarah Johnson and I'm here to bring out this story. Let's start where it all happened. I was on my laptop one day reading some CreepyPastas when I come across this "SlenderMan" story. I've heard of Slender Man before but didn't know alot about him, so I decided do some research.

I've found out that there's a place in Germany where there are many witnesses about this so called myth. I decided that I would fly there and ask some locals some questions. I go ahead and pack my things and head off to Germany. At the airport, a strange man walks up to me and tells me some weird mumbo jumbo. "Don't go..........it will consume you." My flight was called but as I look for the man, he disappears. "That was strange," I thought as I head off onto my plane. When I get to Germany I tried getting a taxi, but as soon as I tell them where I'm headed they drive off.

"Strange, I guess these myths are really frightening to some people."

A woman with a camera walks up to me.

"I heard your conversation over there with that taxi guy, heard you're planning to Kjeilberg and find this 'Slender Man' right?, she said with a smirk.

"Yup I wanna know if this is really real and get the word out there."

"Weird....you look like you need some help. I can give you a ride and a place to stay too. My house isn't to far from the town." She said with kindness.

I gradually accepted it. We head off to her car and start driving off. On the trip I ask her many questions like 'What's your name' or What is it like in Germany' and all those other questions. As we get to her place I ask her if she has ever actually heard of Slender Man.

"I have heard of him........I once lived with my husband and 2 kids, a girl and a boy. We were a happy family once......until that day came......"

(Transitioning into Liane's POV)

One day John, my husband, decided to take us camping in a nearby forest for fun with the kids. I thought it was a great idea since the kids stay inside and play videogames or on the computer all day. When we get there, I immediately start setting up camp while the kids go with their father. Couple hours pass and we're all sitting by the campfire. We here a noise in the bush. Dan goes and checks it out.

"You be careful out there okay" Yelling at him with a couple threats.

30 mintues have past and he still hasn't came back. I get kinda worried. I tell the kids to go inside the tent and close it up. I get a torch (flashlight) and go and investigate. I head off into the dark woods. I felt kinda nervous. I felt like someone was watching me. I started walking a little faster.

SOMETHING TACKLED ME!!!

I cried for help but no one came to my plea. My vision comes into focus. I look up and it's a tall slender man, but I look closer at his face..wait no..he doesn' have a face. I scream. Tentacles arise from his back. I was terrified. I couldn't move...I was just scared.

He lashes me with one of his tentales and my clothes fall apart.

"Please no you don't wanna do this!", I plead. he grabs me by my waist and starts rubbing my vagina. I let out a soft moan, "Ahhh." He strokes his a tentacle across my back and I let out another soft moan "Ahhh" He then inserts a tentacle into my vagina and starts slow.

"Please! Don't do this. I HAVE A HUSBAND AND 2 KIDS! GOD DAMN IT!!!" He just stares back at me with his faceless face with no emotion. He starts pumping harder and inserts another tentacle into my hole. I Scream. "IT'S TOO TIGHT"

TO BE CONTINUED