Instinct is Always Right.

(A/N)
I'm baaack! So let's get down to business. This story will be about a boy who has fallen head over heals for a girl. I will not be naming these characters, so feel free to name them yourself! Enjoy! (QUICK WARNING: SMUT! READ AT OWN RISK)

(Main Character POV)

I slowly walked up to her door, my heart pounding in my chest.
"You can do this. You can do this."
I said to myself in my head. I reached out and rang her doorbell.
Silence.
BAM! The door slams open.
"Hey! I was wondering what took you so long. Silly"
She made a funny face at me, but I wasn't paying attention. She was in short shorts and a very low cut shirt. I was throughly distracted.
"Man it's a hot day out, isn't it?"
She sighs and grabbes my hand.
"Are you just going to stare at me all day? Or are we actually going to play Mario Kart?"
My cheeks turned a bright red, and I quickly apologized.
"No need to apologize, let's just play."
She dragged me into her house, closing and locking to door behind me. She handed me a controller and I sat down. She glanced at me
"Oh... yeah. I have something to show you. Follow me."
She got up and walked into her room. I sighed and followed behind her. Before I could say anything she had shut us in her room.
"I've been meaning to say this for a while but..."
I knew it. I knew exactly what she was going to say, so I stopped her from saying it with the most passionate kiss I could muster.
It's been a while.
Her entire body relaxed and melted into the kiss.
My heart was pounding so hard, I thought it was going to break out of my chest.
After a while I pulled away. Her face was beautiful...
The way her eyebrows were stitched together.
The way her mouth was slightly open.
The way her eyes were shining with lust.
The way her cheeks were bright red.
I was lost in the thought of loving her...
I wanted more. I didn't just want a kiss. I wanted everything. My heart started to pound harder. Suddenly, everything stopped.
"She has a boyfriend.
She has a boyfriend..
She has a boyfriend..."
My heart stopped as those words repeated in my head. I backed up and pressed against a wall.
"I- I- I-"
"Shut up."
She shook her head and started to walk towards me.
"N-NO I- I'll d-do it again."
I looked away from her, the shame rising to my face.
"Don't worry about that. I just didn't think you were the type of guy to take an instinctual risk like that."
She winked and grabbed my hand.
"Come here silly."
She pulled me onto her bed.
"You..." placing a finger on my chest "need to stop being so attractive."
She leaned down and kissed me softly, my heart started to pound again.
"More.
I want more.
Stop.
She-"
My train of thought was broken when she started to climb on the bed, on top of me.
My breath caught in my throat, and she continued to kiss me.
Her lips were so soft...
This is true heaven
She pulled away and stared at me for a while.
"Yay or nay? Because if you say yay, I won't be able to stop myself."
She smirked and pressed her nose against mine.
"Y-Yay..."
Her eyebrows raised
"Yay? Well alright then, don't blame me for anything."
She got up and turned on her stereo. Casual Killer remix came on. She knew damn well I loved this song.
"Well? Get undressed!"
I did as I was told. Starting with my shirt, and then unbuttoning my pants.
"Whoa whoa, not that fast. I get to take your pants off."
She stepped close, our toes touching. She slipped her hand in my jeans and slid them down off of my legs.
"Ooh, someone is excited."
She said smiling staring at me.
I couldn't say anything back, I just looked down at my feet and blushed.
"Listen. This is human, you don't need to be embarrassed. Just relax, and let me do the work."
She winked and started to kiss me again. I tried her suggestion and I relaxed, my entire body loosening up. I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss. Her hands slid onto mine, and she placed my hands on her waist. She continued to kiss me, using the motions of my hands to get her shirt off. I opened my eyes to see her. I couldn't contain myself. I let every fear go, and let myself be swallowed by the emotions trying to forcefully take my body with them. I let them win. I was immediately swallowed by them.
By now, we were laying on the bed again. She was below me this time, and I was positioned carefully above her.
"I'm ready whenever you are."
She smiled devilishly and tilted her head.
"I've... never done this before..."
I said my body shaking from the adrenaline running through my veins.
"Just follow your instinct. Your instinct it always right."
I smiled and carefully pushed into her. She moaned and tilted her head backwards and onto the pillow. After a couple of seconds, I was completely in her. I pulled half way out, and pushed back in, slowly picking up the pace.
She started to moan like crazy, grasping onto anything within her reach. She took a fistful of my hair and guided my head to her neck.
She held onto my back for stability as I lost control and let every instinct go.
I'm not in shape, so I soon started to run out of breath. I slowed down.
"No... don't stop... please..."
She moaned into my ear, her face completely taken over with the look of lust and passion.
I took a deep breath and picked up the pace again.
In
Out
In
Out
I felt something hot start to bubble within me. I wasn't quite sure what was happening.
Shit.
"I-I'm going to cum!"
I came inside her, and collapsed next to her on her bed.
"I love you..." I whispered as I fell asleep.
(A/N)
Well, I hope you enjoyed because it's been a while, so feel free to make and suggestions, or anything! I'll try and update often-ish? I don't know, just whenever I have time. We'll Bye!!
~Jordan~