Chapter Two

Mia

        That breakfast was spectacular, I love when Charlotte makes it. Sven is a good cook too, don't get me wrong, but Char makes my bacon just the way I like it.

Okay, Mia, enough about food.

        What to do, what to do. Exiting the kitchen and climbing back up the staircase toward my room, I pull out my iPhone to check the time.

        'Hmm, it's only shortly after eleven... dance isn't until twelve-thirty, I have time.' I thought to myself. After coming to the top of the stairs, I headed off in the direction of my room to watch some Netflix and maybe clean up a bit before I had to leave.

        Entering my room and settling into my bed, I grabbed the remote from the bedside table turning on the large tv on the opposite wall.

        After a few minutes of browsing through the titles because I am extremely indecisive, Wentworth begins to play.

'Okay. I have time for one episode, then I'll start getting ready for dance. That should work out.' I thought.

*

'Well, I guess I thought wrong...'

        It is currently twelve-fifteen,and I'm rushing to get ready for dance. Honestly, I'm a bit surprised Charlotte hasn't called up yet, she usually tells us to be ready for twelve. Slipping into my bodysuit and piling my hair into a messy top knot,  I grab my dance bag and rush out of the bedroom.

Oomf!

        That was me, banging into a wall, because I'm running so fast.

      "MIA! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU! DO NOT MAKE ME DRAG YOU DOWN THOSE STAIRS, YOU KNOW I WILL!" My sister  was yelling from the main enterance.

        "I'm coming as fast as I can, chill out." I replied.

        "Mia Audrey Harding, if you tell me to chill out one more time I'm gonna punch you. I am chill." She told me, with a disapproving look on her face.

        "Charlotte is outside, wouldn't want to keep her waiting," I said, while running past her and winking.

        The reply I got was Bree giving me the finger.

Nice.

*

Bree

        Once Mia reluctantly got in the SUV, we were off, heading for Kimberley's School of Dance downtown.

        "Char, could you turn on the Bluetooth please? I need to play my new jams!" I told her.

        "Would you like me to turn it up while I'm at it?" She replied with a laugh.

        Once the SUV  was linked with my phone, I began to play my new playlist. There we were, cruising down the highway with the wind whipping through our hair with My Beyoncé blasting through the speakers.

Today is gonna be a good day.

        After cruising for a few more minutes, we finally turned off of the highway and into the busy streets of downtown Summerton.