Chapter 6

{Jack's points of view}

"Where are you going?" Felix asks as I head towards the stairs.

"I'm going to help Rebekah get us out of here" I say.

"How do you know we can trust her?" Mark asks.

"I've been here longer than you guys have, we can trust her" I say.

"Fine, but I still don't trust her" Mark says, they follow me up the stairs.

"Are you guys ready to trust me?" Rebekah asks when she sees us.

"No," Mark says, "but we'll listen to what you have to say."

"Alright" she leads us upstairs to her room.

"What are we doing in here?" Felix asks.

"You'll see" she opens her window and climbs out, she looks back at us, "come on." I climb out next, then Mark, then Felix. Once we're on the roof, Rebekah slides down to the edge.

"What's the plan?" I ask her.

"I'll take care of the guards, when I'm done you guys climb down" she says.

"How do you  plan to get rid of two security guards?" Mark asks doubtfully.

"Just watch" she smiles and jumps down from the roof, she lands on one of the security guards and pushes down on his neck. He begins to fall over and she grabs the other guard by the shoulders and pulls herself over, she does the same thing to him and we climb down.

"How did you do that?" Felix asks.

"No time to explain, we only have about ten minutes before more security comes flooding out" Rebekah says, she leads us to a car and tosses me the keys. 

"Aren't you coming with us?" I ask her.

"No, I'll make sure my parents get some mental help and that they never bother you guys again" she hands me something and runs back to the house.

"Come on Jack!" Mark and Felix pull me into the car, Mark's driving and Felix is next to him while I'm in the back. We drive away and I show the others what Rebekah had handed me, it's three plane tickets.

"I told you we could trust her" I say, we each take a ticket and keep driving.

{Rebekah's point of view} 

I sit at my desk, my parents are at their mental therapy sessions. They may not have wanted to go, but this is the one time that the security actually listened to me.  I watch Jack's newest video, it's a reading your comments video.