The day we met

Gwens P.O.V
"Come on let's wear this one" said my step-sister mady. But why "because if there are any cute guys you need to look hot!" Fine I will wear this my red dress,combat boots, a gold pendant, and a pandora bracelet. "Alright let's go!"

"Two tickets please" sorry but we sold the last 3 to that man over there. "Dammit I wanted to really see Beyoncé" said mady.  Meh. Maybe that guy has extra tickets we should go say hi said mady. 

Scotts P.O.V

Three tickets please.  Here sir you bought the last 3. Alright thank you
*ring,ring*
Hey Scott
Hey Kirstin where are you
At home
Why aren't you coming
Come on Scott I don't want to go plus my boyfriend is here so have fun with Mitch alright Scott I have to go bye
Bye.
(End of call)
*ring,ring*
Hello
Hey Mitch where are you
Heh not at the bar and club half drunk...
Really Mitch I had this all planned..
Gtg bye Scott
Bye I guess
(End of call)
God no one is coming .. Maybe those girls can use these tickets. Hey I was wondering if you guys needed tickets.. "Ya actually they were sold out when we went up" said the girl with dirty blonde hair. Hi i'm scott nice to meet you. "I'm Gwen nice to meet you too." she said with a smile. "I'm mady said the girl next to her. Are you guys friends,sisters.. "We are step sisters they said in unison." I started laughing well you can sit by me if you want. "Sure" said gwen. 

*at the concert*

Surfboard,surfboard  we all were singing . 

"wow your good at singing" said gwen. Back at you. 

Gwens P.O.V.

The concert ended and scott asked if i wanted to go out for drinks Me and mady both agreed

"Hey here's my number said scott"

Here's mine.

I think we make a good couple said scott 

Same.

Thank you so much for reading my book comment what i should add next and is it a good story...