•Chapter Fifteen• "Midnight Fools." +18

July 31st, 2016.
1:00 AM
Los Angeles
@ Mark's House
You hear a flicker go on, your eyes adjusting to the lamp light beside you. Your ears begin to pick up a low sounding voice, and of course it was your boyfriend. He tugged your sheets, rolling you around in the bed. "(Y/N) wake up!" He exclaimed, whispering close to you. You groan, prodding your forehead. "Wh-what? What time is it?" You glance over to your phone, seeing that it is 1:00 in the morning. "Maarrkkkk... What the fuck?! Why'd you wake me up?" Mark rolled his eyes, "It's your turn to let Chica out you dummy." He turns the lamp off, then went over to his side of the bed by crawling over you and into the sheets. As he crawled over your limo body, you slapped him on the arm/shoulder area, making him say "Ow!" in a deep, but subtle whisper. You look towards him, glaring when he doesn't see you. You then proceed to get up, seeing Chica at the bedroom door. "Hey you lil pup. Thanks for waking me up to take a piss." Chica looked at you with a blank, but still happy expression. You yawned, widening your eyes and mouth. And arms, of course. 

 You walked out of the room, through the hallways, to the sliding door to the backyard

You walked out of the room, through the hallways, to the sliding door to the backyard. You slowly opened it, letting Chica pad outside. You shut it, waiting for her to come back in. Your eyes seem to shut slowly... But a scratch on the sliding door awakens you again. You open the door, letting Chica in. You put Chica inside her cage, letting her go back to sleep. You intended to do the same. Once you come back in the bedroom, closing the door behind you, and getting into bed... You feel a sudden warmth come towards your back. Then a deep whisper; "We haven't done it in a while, (Y/N)." "Mark. It's late." You replied. You felt him shrug behind you. "(Your nickname)... I'm... *sigh* I'm in heat." Your eyes widened, "Really?" "Really." You looked up at the ceiling, then looking down. "Well... ok. Let's do it. But quick... I guess." Mark suddenly paused, "Uh... wait. I hope I'm not pressuring you. Am I? If you really don't feel like it... that's ok too." You smiled, turning your head to see Mark. "No, actually. I want to now." He smirked. "Alright then." You turned off the light.
You could already feel his length harden against you from his boxers, and his hand sliding down into your pajama shirt (You have no bra on btw. I mean... who wears their bra to sleep?), slightly squeezing your breast. "Mmmnnff..." You make a slight moan, gripping the sheets with your hand. Mark then lands small pecks of kisses onto your neck, and then begins to go down so he flips over the bed sheets and kisses further onto your arm, your waist, hips... thighs... he turns you over where he can see you straight forward from him being at your thighs. He smiles, "I want to help you first..." He slides your underwear down, throwing them onto the ground. You see him glance back towards you, making him see your womanhood. You turn your head to the right, closing your eyes and blushing. "No, it's alright. Don't be embarrassed. I think it's beautiful." He whispered sweetly. "R-really?" You replied. "Of course; you're my fuckin girlfriend. Now... anyways... let's begin." You felt his warm, soft tongue touch your clit, making you feel a strong tension of pleasure reach throughout your beautiful body. You moaned, following by the sounds of Mark's lips smacking and tongue pleasuring you. You slip out a few words... "Mmm... ahh.. god, Mark..." "Heh, you close already? You were pretty wet at the beginning." Mark slides his hand up onto your stomach, barley reaching your pulsating breast. You arch your back, bucking into Mark's mouth. "Mm... cmon, you can do it. Do it for daddy." He said seductively. "M-Mark...! I'm gonna... mmmnfff~!" (I know the cringe is too real but bare with me here ok you're the one reading it you SINNER!-- ..........      .....Okey anyways let's continue) "Ahh... there it is." He slid is tongue onto your clit, finalizing the round of your aid. Now, you knew, it was YOUR turn to help HIM.
He picks himself up off the bed, and putting himself back next to you. You get up, and go onto of him, lowering yourself to his hip level, and taking off his boxers. You then see it. His hard, throbbing cock, waiting for you to play with it. Now you smile, making him smile.

(He's not smiling liek the picture calm down folks) ⬆️You then slowly wrapped your hand onto his length, stroking it back and forth

You then slowly wrapped your hand onto his length, stroking it back and forth. "Mmmm, yes... that's it. Go faster." You do as he says, and continue to go faster with your hand strokes. You can feel the pre-cum fall between your hands and his dick, making you want to suck it (I know weird turn on huh?). You suddenly surprise him! "AAah! Oh god, (Nickname), you c-can't do that to m-me... ahhh... fuck that feels... g-good.." You go up n down, making him jitter. You go faster, faster, feeling his member grow.
He pants, "St-stop.. I... want.. you..... uh, turn around." You do as he said, going on all fours. He goes onto your back, having his head lay onto your right shoulder. "Ready?" He asks quietly. You nod. You were both confident enough to not have a condom, since you were on birth control. "Alright. Here it goes-!" You both moan quite loudly.
Mark pushes in back and forth slowly, making it tender. You beg him to go faster, and of course he does. You can feel his sweating, warm stomach onto your back, making you feel hotter than hell.
(A couple minutes pass by of fucking...)
"M...Mark! I'm gonna..." "S-same here..." He goes faster, pounding into you. You can feel the strong tension, feeling very hot. "M-MARK~!" "(N-Nickname)!" You feel his load of cum shoot into you, making you feel warm inside. "Ahh... ah..." He slides out, making you feel drips of his cum drip onto the bed, and some running down your leg, slowly. You clean up with a tissue (since you're really tired), and plop yourself next to Mark, spooning. Mark whispers, "I love you, and I always will. Okay? Don't forget that. Ever. I don't just love you because of the sex, gifts, or even your looks... I just love you because of who you are." You smile, "Same with you Mark. I love you."
"I love you too, (Y/N)."
"Goodnight, Mark."
"Goodnight."
Then everything faded into darkness... once again. Silently.

Hey guys! Thank you for reading this! Sorry it's so late. But I am back, ready to write. Ready to entertain. Thanks again, and I'll see you- in the next vid-- I mean Chapter.

BUH-BYE!!

BUH-BYE!! ✨