CASE CLOSED.

All Rights Are Reserved 2013

All Events and Characters in this story are Fiction. None of this story is based on the cast lives.

Osla grew up with all the wrong examples on how a relationship is suppose to be. She thought time over thrown all the pain and suffering ,and that the love She has bared with Red Lane will keep him from cheating and doing her wrong. When she gets aquainted with a new friend and classmate she learns the  doubt of Red Lane's fidility are what she expected, but her friend's betrayl wasn't exactly what she saw coming.

RED LANE was well known around his City for his quick and hard hitting punchlines.With all the talent he had attracted all type of women, money and local fame. He couldn't control his urges and thought "what osla don't know won't hurt her." That is until he meets a sexy brown Miss Cutty, she was like no other woman he engaged sexually with.

Miss Cutty had every man she ever desired eating out the palm of her hands, or the other way around being that she was a maneater! She knew everyone's buisness and wasn't afraid to share it on her hip hop online magazine. Though most women hated her they respected her advice, that's when she came up with the perfect plan. She started her own Infedility detective agency to redeem herself and make extra money to pay for her school. But when she falls in Love or Lust with one of her Suspects (RED LANE) she begans to lose sight of the name of the game.

a HoneyEssence & Marisa_Estele Collab Story.