Chapter One: A Cold Case

A Cold Case:

" The voice you hear steaming up ya speakers of course it's me lady Cutty -live and exclusively This is Cutty magazine radio! with one of the hardest lyricist in Atlanta Georgia-Red Lane! How you doin babe?" Cutty said in a sensual tone as she flashed a curvy smile his way. She flipped her long jet black Brazilian weave, that hung over her lean masculine frame. Her skin a seductive brown sugar, glowed heavy under the dim light of the studio.

"I'm good how you doing? Red lane asked as he pierced her dark brown and round almond shape eyes with the grey and green shading of his and pulled seductively on his chin hairs.

"Even better now that I'm talking with you." She said in a highly flirtatious tone. Cutty shift her long legs so that they were crossed revealing a peek of her pretty brown round firm behind. The dress she wore was purposely she knew what she had and she thought it was always good to show it off while you still had it.

"Den we good." He said as he gestured a thumbs up with his fingers cocked like a gun.

They both chuckled before she continued on with her interview.

"Lane, I am a huge fan of your first two mix tapes, hustlers ambition, and this is how we get it. I swear I blast both in my car everyday!” She said truthfully, her radio station gave her access to all the hottest local Artist and his music was her favorite.

 I felt close to your lyrics and I could relate, your flow is so genuine I could feel your emotions through your voice." She said enthusiastically. She was a huge fan of Red Lane and saw potential in him more then genuinely she believed in his talents. she had entertainment connections before she came to school for communications. Her brother Timothy aka Aztro had a record deal with Taylor gang.

"Oh yeah? I appreciate that. I put my heart and soul into those Mixtapes, alot of the stories I tell are real and I live through them." He answered humbly. Osla wasn't trying to hear about a rap career, or a mixtape period. Her child was coming in three months and he made only a misally five hundred dollars a show, barely getting three shows a month.

"Oh really now? If its like that , Let me check out this track listing for your new mixtape." she said as she Scanned through the cover. "So does the song 'your all I need' depict any of your real life?" She said as she revealed a devious grin and raised eyebrows in his direction.

"Aw man ," he chuckled." The song is about my past relationships with women I've had intimacy with even felt love for in the past. I lost all love for them because at the end of the day, they displayed that they couldn't be trusted, but I mean nobody’s perfect, they made their mistakes as I have made mine." He said smoothly in his London hood accent.

"I know that's right. Well I'm sure all the ladies would like to know if you are single, and if so what kind of woman are you seeking?" she asked already knowing the answer to the question. She has seen him with Osla at almost every event with him before she got pregnant.

"Sorry ladies I am taken, and she's all I ever wanted in a woman." He smiled as he thought of his sweet Osla. She wasn’t his first love but the first woman he ever tried to stay faithful too, Lane’s past with women go way further back than his music career, and since Osla has gotten pregnant he’s been a good boy.

Lady Cutty smile slowly faded, She wanted to change that so badly as she looked down at the bulge under his belt buckle, her skin began to steam from the heat generating through her whole body. When she noticed that he noticed she quickly removed her roaming eye and fanned her self with the notes of questions and continued.

"So I hear your listening party is tonight at club KUTTERS, Now you know that's my spot! Bad ass strippers! 75 dollar bottles and of course the bad ass Red Lane! You can't get any better than that!" She shouted in her country yet creole accent into the mic. Her voice was unique, but sensual, HMC, a production producer saw so much potential in her and gave her own spot on his radio station. Though he painted a different picture on him and Cutty’s relationship she still kept him satisfied.