29

Chelsea's POV

I was sitting on my couch scrolling through Instagram when I got a knock on my doorbell. Getting up, I opened the door to a very handsome Brandon in a tux and his hair done nicely. He came up to me and kissed my forehead before handing me a corsage. Mary, Jeremy, Christine, Hunter, and Ashton all came outside as we took prom pictures. Suddenly, in the middle of a picture, I heard Alex cry. Rolling my eyes and groaning, I started to walk inside. Hunter blocked my path and stopped me before saying,

"It's your prom night, go have fun. I'll watch your kids."

"Thanks you so much!" I hugged him tightly before walking over to Brandon again. 

Once I got back to Brandon, we grabbed hands and started to his car. As I started to open the door, he closed it and motioned to the curb where a large limo was pulling up. I jumped up squealing as he swung me around. We walked to the limo and hopped in, closing the door behind us. He held my hand the whole ride there.

We pulled up to my high school and walked out. Immediately as we entered the gym, there were a bunch of people on the dance floor. There were also plenty of groups of people standing all over chatting and drinking punch. Brandon and I walked over to a table where all my friends and their dates were. I sat down and Brandon sat in the chair next to me. None of my friends have actually seen Brandon, neither has their boyfriends, so they were almost in denial I was dating him. 

"Hey, Chels." My friend said from the other table. 

"Hey." 

I was about to continue a conversation when I heard the thud of the gym doors closing, so I twisted my head to Bailey standing in the doorway. It's been forever since I've seen her because we haven't had a single class together since middle school. Behind her was Blake. I ran up to giver her a hug. Then, I jumped to her and we squeezed each other tightly and violently rocked back and forth. We started talking and looked over to see Blake and Brandon having a casual conversation. 

"It's been forever since I've seen you! And dang have you pretty-fied!" I told Bailey.

"You, too, girl! I think a bunch of pretty got thrown onto you." We laughed until all four of us found a small table in the gym. 

We sat down. Bailey was on my right side, Brandon on my left, and Blake across from me.

"So, Chelsea, is it true?"

Everyone's attention snapped to me.

"Is what true?"

"That Brandon got you pregnant and you have twins now?"

I blushed. "Yeah. Alex and Hunter are their names."

"You named one after Hunter?"

I nodded while blushing some more. "You guys should spend the night at my house!"

"Yes!" 

After a while of convincing, we got Blake on board. Then, Brandon got up to go get us some punch. So it was just Blake, Bailey, and me. 

"So, you two got any big plans for the future or anything?"

Bailey shoved Blake with her shoulder, before he sat up and looked at me.

"Oh yeah, we're moving into an apartment together this summer!" 

"That's so exciting!" 

He nodded before sitting back and relaxing again, watching everyone. Brandon came back, struggling to hold all the punched. I stood up, took two and set them in front of Blake and Bailey. Brandon kissed my cheek to thank me before sitting down. Then, we held hands and set our intertwined fingers on the table.

"Goals!" Bailey said, tossing her hands up enthusiastically. 

"Bailey, I don't think I told you this yet, but your dress is amazing!"

"Awe, yours is, too!" 

Then, Blake sat up again and gestured to his hair then tux and added, "Is nobody going to comment that I'm not wearing a hat, for once, and I'm actually dressed nicely?"

Brandon said, "Right!" He gestured to his hair then his gray tux. Bailey and I laughed, but the guys had a dead serious look on their faces. 

After a while of talking and laughs, one of our counselors, Mr. Peterson, got up on stage to announce prom king and queen. Sadly, Brandon or Blake couldn't  become king since they didn't go here. Mr. Peterson read off the names of the nominees. 

"Hannah T, Josie E, Bailey G, and Chelsea H."

The guys looked at us as they read off the names. Bailey and shook hands and said good luck. 

"And prom king is," He looked at the paper in front of him, "Justin."

Everyone clapped as he walked onto stage. 

"And prom queen is," He looked at the same paper before looking up again. I squeezed Brandon's hand tight and closed my eyes waiting for him to say the name, "Chelsea!" 

I jumped up and worked my way through the crowd until I walked up onto the stage. People were hooting and hollering as I was crowned. Taking the flowers, I walked over and stood by Justin as people were snapping pictures for their snapchat story. 

They announce the prom king and queen slow dance, and everyone cleared off the dance floor. It was awkward. I had to dance with Justin. He put his arms around my waist, way too far south of the equator, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We slow danced for a whole song, which seemed to go on forever and ever. Finally, once it was over, I ran back over to Brandon, Bailey, and Blake, and sat down. 

"Girl, did you see where his hands were?"

"No, I didn't see, but I felt where they were." I shuddered at the memory from only moments ago. 

"Honestly, though, Justin is the most attractive dude in out school. It must be flattering that he touched your butt." Bailey joked, winking.

"Dang! His biceps were, huge!" I winked back, grinning.

"And that jawline!" We continued the list. 

"Umm, excuse me?" Brandon said, holding up his arms and flexing his arms. I leaned over and felt them 

"Eh..." I shrugged. He stared me in the eyes. "I'm kidding, baby." 

"You better be." He glared at me. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "That didn't make up for it." Brandon said grinning. I leaned back over and kissed his lips quickly. "Better." He said returning the kiss. I leaned against his chest and he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my head as we continued a conversation with Bailey and Blake. 

After a while, prom ended and we went back to my house. All of us changed into comfortable clothes and we sat watching TV. Alex and Hunter were sleeping so I didn't have to worry about them until 3 am, when they usually start to cry. 

It felt so good to have my two best friends and boyfriend together again. It flet good to finally have Blake and Bailey back.