Chapter 6

Quarter 2 goes by fast and during winter break we had no homework but read. I got to enjoy my break with out having worry about work. I got to have fun and watch my baby cousin.
   Break goes by fast and Jessie worked really hard all through the quarter. Even when she almost got suspended and was having troubles with one of her teachers.
  Jessie's problems with her teacher got so bad she turned her in to her councilor. He told Jessie that every thing was going to be fine and that he got everything taken care  of.  Every thing was fine until one day.  Jessie got called into the Vice Principals office ad she didn't know why until she got there. She got turned in for using her phone during a Nationalized test. ACT is a test that everyone takes to determine if you're smart enough for college and if you're in the right grade level.
      Jessie and her friend Talia were both in the office for the same reason. They got yelled at and were told that what they did was very stupid and that they might've made the entire 8th grade class take that test for nothing. Mr.Howard told them that they might get suspended or not. And then they were sent back to class.
"OMG! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. I CANT GET SUSPENDED. I'M GOING TO GET KILLED." Jessie said in her head while walking back to class

When she got to class she held in her tears and didn't say anything the rest if class and recess. The bell rang for the next period and that was the class Jessie was having problems with the teacher. Her teacher knew what she did wrong so she was picking on her. Jessie was crying through out that whole period because that's all the teacher was talking about. She didn't say names but she gave out hints on who it was.
  I got saved from hearing her talk when the security came to take me to the office. I wiped my face and acted like nothing happened. When we got to the office we went back to Mr.Howard's office and he told us we weren't suspended.
   So things about the testing dialed down but the picking on and isolation didn't. It was badder then ever. It got to the point where I couldn't go to class and I had to stay in my councilors office.