; quatre

Harry has never been very good at standing before large crowds and giving speeches which is why he is grateful for the fact that Louis is making the speech and the small crowd. Louis hasn't begun quite yet, awaiting the full attention of his coven, but it comes fairly soon after he clears his throat. Seeing that each and every vampire is looking at Louis and past him to Harry is frightening. Harry feels incredibly uncomfortable.

Harry still has no idea what the speech is about. He's been adjusting his dress more than paying attention to Louis' body language. Vampire body language is more difficult to read than humans', at least Harry assumes so. He's only known of vampires' existence for a full day, so he's not an expert. In a little while, he might become an expert in vampire anatomy though.

Kindred, my brood, my clan, I have gathered you here for one reason, and that is to discuss a matter that is very pressing at the moment; punishment. As I'm sure you have noticed, I rarely punish the clan as a whole for the mistakes of one, but I assure you that my seemingly drastic measures are indeed justified. For the poorly conceived actions of one of your brothers, I have decided that no vampire in my clan may drink from the virgin, and no member of said clan may recruit any donors until further notice.

Refrain from voicing your negative opinions, if you please,❞ Louis snaps when most everyone begins to grumble loudly. ❝My ruling is final. If anyone has any objections, excommunication is always an option.

That mention of excommunication silences each and every vampire in the room. With one more glance at the group before him, Louis makes sure that everything seems to be in order before wrapping his arm around Harry's waist. Harry giggles and allows his head to fall onto Louis' shoulder as they walk to Louis' bedroom.

By the time they reach the corridor that leads to Louis' bedroom, Harry is already unbuttoning Louis' shirt with one hand while the other cups Louis' bearded chin, feeling the scruff beneath his palm and moaning quietly. Louis' hand drops from Harry's waist, earning a frown from the boy at first but a pleased gasp when it returns underneath the skirt of Harry's dress, cupping Harry's arse and squeezing.

You're so fucking desperate,❞ Louis mumbles, pulling Harry into the room and shoving him onto the bed.

Louis is out of his league. Harry already looks indecent, pupils blown, pink lips agape, and legs spread, giving Louis a perfect view of the beautiful black lace decorated with intricate designs that covers the parts of Harry that are most private, the parts that Louis will soon be touching and sticking body parts of his own into.

Tossing his shirt aside, Louis slides between Harry's legs and looks down at him. He places a light kiss to Harry's soft, pink lips that resemble rosebuds before pressing their lips together once again and licking inside of Harry's mouth. Harry whimpers into the kiss, wrapping his legs around Louis' waist.

It's then that Louis remembers Harry's current virgin state. Louis pulls away and sits up, Harry's legs falling to the bed on either side of him. He places his hand on Harry's thigh and rubs, slowly moving his hands further up as he massages the skin closer and closer to Harry's lovely knickers. When they finally reach the waistband, Louis pulls them down to his knees. Then after a few adjustments to their positioning, the panties are taken off, and Louis is back in his rightful spot between Harry's legs.

A gasp escapes from Harry's mouth when Louis spreads Harry's lean legs further and kisses the insides of both of his thighs. He is about to grab the lube so that he can open Harry up as slowly as he desires when he takes notice of Harry's pink little hole and a sudden urge washes over him. Louis, not being one to deny himself of such things, dives in tongue first, gently licking his rim.