Little Merman part 2

Part two :

The sound of buzzing noise hit Lu Cang's sense of hearing as soon as he regained consciousness.

Last night, after drinking the potion, the unbearable pain of extreme transforming had caused him to faint on the shore of the lake. His naked body was laying prone on the shore until this morning. When a passers-by accidentally saw him and thought he was dead the passers-by screamed and attracted many people to come and see. Their murmurring noise had caused Lu Cang to come to his consciousness.

His head was still in a daze, his eyes were still a bit blurred, but it was the noise that was torturing him. It was actually too loud for him who had a very sensitive sense of hearing due to living in the depth of the sea for all his life, he couldn't help but cover his ears to obstruct the too loud noise.

For Lu Cang who was used to live in the depth of the sea, it was only natural if his senses were much more sensitive than normal human. His eyes could see better and farther, his instinct was sharper thus his reflex was much better, less to say about his sense of hearing, he could even hear the softest of whisper from far away.

"Oh. He is awaken. What a relief. I thought he was killed by some bandit mountain and his dead body was thrown into the lake......"

"But why is he naked?"

"Someone, quick, get something to cover his body."

Very slowly, Lu Cang tried to lift his head to look at his surrounding. When the crowd saw his face, all of them gasped in unison. Lu Cang's extraordinary handsomeness was still carrying his merman mysterious charm. All the people who caught sight of his face was as if forgotten to breathe and looked at him with their jaws dropped.

While looking at the curious faces which were surrounding him, Lu Cang was a little bit afraid. In all his life, he had never straightforwardly faced these many humans at once, in such close range. He usually only watched them from a distance. After getting himself used to the human's presence, he eventually could feel that now he had the same form as the human. A pair of legs instead of tail. However, being a sea creature all his life, he was unaware that his state of nakedness was causing quite a lot of bloody noses around.

Trying to get up, once again Lu Cang had to cover his ears from the noise, the female spectators were all shrieking excitedly while covering their eyes. An old man quickly covered his honey colored body from the sight with a layer of grey cloth. Lu Cang was rather uncomfortable with the grey cloth as the fabric was too rough for his sensitive and soft skin but he didn't complain.

"Young man, what happened to you? Why are you in this condition, laying naked by the shore? Were you robbed? "

By this time, Lu Cang had completely regained his consciousness. He threw his line of vision to his surrounding again. His glittering big eyes were shining in such fascinating way, not only the females, even the males must admit his unnatural charm in this certain moment. Most of them silently cursed the old man for giving this fascinating man to cover his breathtaking figure.

"How long will it take if I want to go to Capital?" There was no time to waste, Lu Cang must quickly go to the Capital, his time was only a year if not less. Without any regard to the peculiar looks the people gave him, the first words he uttered were to ask for direction to the Capital.

His voice was extremely pleasant to the ears, although his demanding tone could be said as rude, yet, nobody felt offended by his straightforward manner of speaking. In fact they were enchanted.

"Capital is a good ten days travelling by land." The old man who gave him the quilt answered him with a brimming smile on his wrinkle old face. "Where are you from? Why do you want to go to the Capital?"