Chapter 2

,,Yah what are you doing?" Yeri asked nervously. Jungkook didn't say anything but just kept coming nearer.

Yeri walked backwards till she hit the wall.
Their lips were inches apart, they were barely touching. Yeri got even more nervous cuz her first kiss was going to be taken by the one and only Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook, the international playboy he is, just

kissed her.

,,Here wash it." Jungkook said as if it was no big deal that he just took her first kiss.

,,Yah, you just took my first kiss, aren't you going to say why you did that?" Yeri asked furiosly.

,,Cuz it's fun seeing your reaction." He answered.

,,Yah that's not a good reason, and I am not going to wash your shirt." Yeri said.

,,You are or I am just going to stay here without a shirt on and maybe even take more than just your first kiss." ,,Yah, Jeon Jungkook I'm going to kick your ass if you're not going to stop."
,,What if I don't want to?." He said as he as he embraced her small figure with his arms.

,, Jungkook let me go." Yeri said blushing.

,,You're going to be my girlfriend anyways so you should get used to it. Used to hugs, used to pecks and used to kisses."

,,YAH!" Yeri screamed.
Jungkook was laughing his ass off.
After he calmed himself down he said something that Yeri never expected him to say.

,,Call me oppa." He said casually.

,,Why?"

,,I'm older then you by two years."

,,Okay-"

,,What did I say?"

,,Okay oppa."

A/N

Y means yeri J means jungkook
1⃣2⃣3⃣4⃣5⃣6⃣7⃣8⃣9⃣0⃣🔟

Y: Can I ask you a question oppa.

J: Yeah.

Y: How are we going to tell the public that we are a couple?

J: We are going to go to a nice Restaurant, then hold hands and ... I don't know, just kiss.

Y: Oppa I'm to young for that.

J: Then we just don't do it. Come on, you are coming with me to my apartment. Cuz Lee Soo Man (A\N I'm so sorry if I wrote his name wrong)
told me that you're moving in with me so tell you're unnies and pack your things cuz you're moving in with me today.

Y: What the freaking banana!
OK just let me text my unnies.

After packing and some other things they arrived at the huge and modern apartment.

(Their apartment)