I'm having trouble trying to sleep

A/N: I'm Philion and I'm writing this chapter and I am brain dead, so ugh...

Hayleys POV:

This is so weird.

"Uggggghhh" I whisper-screamed aloud

I was so damn confused. I said I love Alex. I DO love Alex. It's just... I don't know. I mean I love him but... It just doesn't feel right. I mean... It was a love like war. Hmm... That's kinda catchy.

I was playing "$20 nosebleed" by FOB. I can really relate, well not relate, but I can really relate to the ending rant. He wasn't necessarily mad at the other person more like mad at himself and the situation. It was just pure emotion, not really directed at an actual person.

Well in other words it was absolutely perfect for the moment. I pressed the shuffle button and " 'rich' lips" by blink came on. Personally this was my favorite blink song. I loved how raw and rough Toms voice was. Once again it was just raw emotion. I also liked that it wasn't about love. I mean, I don't mind a good love song, but if that's all you do, it's a little cliche.

I got up and grabbed my acoustic guitar and started writing. By 3 A.M. This is what I had

"When I was younger I saw my daddy cry

And curse at the wind.

He broke his own heart and I watched

As he tried to reassemble it.

And my momma swore

That she would never let herself forget.

And that was the day that I promised

I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.

But darling,

You are the only exception.

Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul

That love never lasts.

And we've got to find other ways to make it alone.

Or keep a straight face.

And I've always lived like this

Keeping a comfortable distance.

And up until now I have sworn to myself

That I'm content with loneliness.

Because none of it was ever worth the risk.

Well you are the only exception.

You are the only exception.

I've got a tight grip on reality,

But I can't let go of what's in front of me here.

I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up.

Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.

Oh-oh-oh-ohhh.

You are the only exception.

And I'm on my way to believing.

Oh, and I'm on my way to believing."

This was true. I mean in all of my songs I'd written so far (about 20 in all) only one involved love. That was the one I had written the day Alex and had started dating. As I reviewed those old lyrics I realized most of the lyrics weren't even true anymore.

That's when I burst out in tears.

I couldn't believe it.

I was going to have to break up with him.

A/N: this is also Phillion. That's right kiddies. They're breaking up. Mwahahah. Omg that was really mean. Sorry!