In love

The parents p.o.v.
We walk outside to check on our kids and we notice that they were kissing. They finished there kiss and looked up to see us looking shocked they we all so shocked. "Um okay so it's time for princess Courtney to leave" said mr. Barlow Courtney's father. Courtney got up and walked to us. "Wait Courtney when will I see you again" asked Duncan. "Soon" said his father without letting Courtney speak. We got on our jet waving to the other King, queen, and of course there son the prince.

Courtney's p.o.v.
I almost began to cry ,I don't think my parents are going to let me see him ever again I thought. "Queen and King of England or mom and dad he is the one" I said softly. " um sweetie you know we don't like this prince." They said. I felt tears filling my eyes and making them puffy. I got up from the seat next to them and ran to the little bed on the jet. I laid there and cried my eyes out. I heard them whispering but I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. Then finally they said something to me "why did you kiss him" they asked. I felt my face getting red with anger "because I love him" I replied coldly. "You don't know he loves you back" they said. I cried more and said " well if I go back I will know for sure."

Duncan p.o.v.
I couldn't stop thinking of her and went up to my room not wanting to see any other princesses my parents had scheduled to come see. My parents slowly come in "I know you miss her honey but don't really  like her parents, how about Gwen we love her parents." They said trying to make me feel better. "I dontlove Gwen I love Courtney with and my heart and if you don't let me be with her I don't know what I will do maybe run away or even kill my self I want to be the father of her children and her wife and her king and her everything." I said rambling and escaping a tear from one of my teal eyes. My mother quickly wiped it "men don't cry" father said firmly. "If it's for Courtney I would cry a river." I said coldly walking out of my room because I didn't want to be with them anymore.

Courtney's p.o.v. 
I couldn't take it my parents wouldn't stop talking about other princes so I packed my stuff and ran to my jet I paid my flyer more money than he's ever gotten and he took to where Duncan lives. I got out of my jet and ran to Duncan's bedroom window. I tapped on it, he opens and looked surprised.

Duncan's p.o.v.
I heard a tapping sound outside my window. I opened it to see my princess she was here. I surprised her by kissing her right there and all of a sudden. It scared Courtney , though soon she kissed back. I felt something different around her than all the other girls I have dated she is by far the most beautiful and amazing girl I have ever had.