Chapter 7

(A/N: Hello Family!!! How are you guyss I'm here with another update I know I'm late but I'm very busy but I'll try update Kidnapper asap so that I can finish that. The above pic in the media box is cover of my one of the book posted on the_lime_love. A special shootout to my new friends on wattpad @tatheer_rizvi read her books they are very nice.. My interview is been taken and Thank you so much for all those to vote and made me win in Romance Category. My interview is awardsandinterviews read it if wanna know more)

It's been a month after the Holi incident. Manik and I are busy in our day to day life we steal some romance from our busy life. Manik being Manik romance can't stay away from him.

Navya and Cabir got divorced Cabir got Cavya's custody. Navya was heartbroken she didn't have words for what cabir did. He was a different guy we knew he had power of money that's the reason navya couldn't win the case.

Everyone including cabir's parents were ashamed of their sons deeds no one knew this cruel cabir. He was a greedy arrogant man now he was no more a prankster.

Navya has shifted to Mumbai applied for a job but now she is working under Malhotra Industries because she is very close to me and Manik. Today we are together because of Navya she was the one to recommend my name to Malhotra's for wedding.

Some one knock the door breaking my chain of thoughts. I permit the person to come in it is my junior Bella. She came to give me updates about the patient and their discharges some surgery which are next week.

It was 7pm I wrapped my things and left hospital today I and Manik planned to go for dinner and some house shopping. I entered our home sweet home. I ran to my room and took a quick shower and changed myself in a blue long top off shoulder and a dark blue torn demin jeans with red sandals and my purse.

 I ran to my room and took a quick shower and changed myself in a blue long top off shoulder and a dark blue torn demin jeans with red sandals and my purse

I heard the doorbell ringing I ran to open just to find my tired husband standing he looked at me his eyes lit up in excitement. He came inside and instantly kissed me. Thank God I didn't apply makeup or else he would have ruined it.

 Thank God I didn't apply makeup or else he would have ruined it

"Manik abhi toh aaye ho??"

"Toh kya I missed you Mrs Malhotra"

"Mr Malhotra take a bath we need to go as well aaj kal bohat late aate ho"