1,000 Reads!

Guardians just hit 1,000 reads!I didn't expect it to reach 1,000,especially even before the story ended!Thank you so much guys!Also,I'd like to give a shout out to all of my friends here on Wattpad.They've helped motivate me throughout this big journey as a writer and my stories wouldn't be the same without them. :)
Dat_One_Nerd: Also known as Michael (Murchael,Michaelelele,Murchael Myers,Murchael senpai,ect.),has definitely had an inpact on both Guardians and on my life in general.He's given me some great laughs and memories,along with some advice for a game we play known as Splatoon. (What I learned:Don't join Michael when he's usually le Bamboozler.It's like Sans all over again. ;-;)
PikaWolf277: Mah good friend Flamer!No,that's not her real name,but I think she'd like it if I kept her real name a secret.She's one of the greatest friends I could ever ask for! X3 (You can't forget about all her awesome O.C.s either. -u-)
GothicCyan: Sir Link (LONKIEH!)! She's one of the most bubbly people you'll ever meet! She's a lovely artist, and an even better friend. She made the cover of Guardians for me,and is making the cover for the Guardians sequel too! Thank you so much! :D
Turtle?: My best friend Kalu(Kali). She may be a few years younger than me, but she's one of the most mature young kids you'll ever meet. An 11 year old that loves Mortal Kombat and Yandere Simulator? Yep.That's my good friend Kali! Heck, Guardians had a completely different plotline before Kali's creation of her O.C. Haruka. BE GRATEFUL,HUMANS!
Arsheena1, CrystalWolfie5, and NotTamrood1230: My three main friends in real life; Autumn, Kristen, and RoseAnn. These three are responsible for the original plotline of Guardians,as well as some ideas and characters.So a special thanks to them! ^-^

Now...To the catch.For this awesome milestone being met,after Guardians I'm going to do two things!
1.A Q&A! I'll answer your questions,along with letting you in an some special facts about the making of the story.
2.That's a surprise. ;3