STOP THIS WRONGS PLEASE.

I've been seeing a few stories, and I realize how unreal they are.

There are some stories that capture quite well the personalities of each character, but most are very ... hype.

WWhy? well, we know very little about the personalities of each creepypasta, but not why they ban put personality who believe they have, just not judge a book by its cover, you should not judge these "people ".

Put them loving and kind to everyone and that no single scene there is a minimum slaughter? For real?

¿Obceesion with waffles? (This insult me ​​a lot, like the so-called "yaoi")

¿Loving relationship between two characters who actually spoken sentences or hate?

¿Personalities irritating, insulting in its totality the image and reputation of a criminal?

Keep in mind that we are writing about "people" who probably, in the hypothetical case that read that, sseek and kill the cruelest way those responsible for having defamed and put into such a shame, so they know who you really are . So theey know how they reeally are. To know that with the reputation of a murderer is not played.

If they tryy to think that they are not real, they do noot exist, there is always a doubt, a prove and a memory that will let you know if it's real. Is not a coincidence that police cases have been cleared about the family Jeffrey Woods?.

Experiments ¿84-A and 84-B? Germany wanted to create suuper soldiers from DNA experiments.

It is not just by doing a tantrum, but honestly, I would like them to see more than what they write and who write nasty surprises not to be carried.