Prologue

Truth or dare? That is is the question. 

Most people believe that picking dare in-fact takes more nerve than choosing truth. Is some cases those people would be correct. However, I beg to differ. I believe that just having the nerve to play the game is more than choosing between the two. 

The game never fazed me when I was little, the fist time I ever witnessed the game was when I was six years old. I would see my older sister and her friends playing it at sleepovers and I would watch from a distance, laugh when they dared something stupid, like try to lick your elbow, shudder when they spilled who they liked, even if I didn't know the boy it still surprise me that girls liked boys, in a more than friend way. It grossed me out.

I always thought I was the lucky one because I went to an all girls school. I never had to deal with the game or deal with boys. Never had to kiss a boy or make a complete idiot of myself screaming something very stupid in the middle of class. To me the game was just for low-life's who didn't have anything else fun in there life so they had to laugh at others.

Now, at 17 I've have yet to have my first try ever playing the game. Let's see how long that record will stay while attending my first year in a public high school.