I'm sorry

Listen sweetheart I know I can be a pain in the butt I don't know how you can deal with me. It's just hard for me to be without you and not see you. I need to learn to not be so selfish but its very difficult due to it being part of human nature. Being without you at times I can get a little mean but that's only because I just need you and I'm bad with handling my emotions, and I take my anger out on you and I'm very sorry about that. Sometimes, I cry when I can't hangout with you because I just want to be with you all the time when I know I can't but I just can't help that feeling. 

     I don't know if I would be able to live if I didn't have you in my life. We've gone through so much, fought through so much unnecessary crap I start because of my anger issues, I will try and control my anger more I don't want to lose you over a dumb fight. For an example, last night I literally got angry at you because you wanted to go to bed early and I just wanted to talk to you all night and keep you all to myself. You handle my anger so well I don't even know how you do it. You get angry at me and I get infuriated and make things worse. You are the glue that keeps us together. I'm so happy to have you in my life and I couldn't ask for more.

     You are the only guy I will ever love, I have never experienced this feeling with anyone. I get excited just seeing you at school, I smile thinking of you, I can't help but smile when I see you walking towards me, and I always look down when I walk towards you not because I'm embarrassed but because I'm smiling so hard. I'm sorry for giving you grief all the time but everytime I see you push through it I fall in love with you even more, I see how much you really love me and it just makes me so happy to have a guy like you in my life. 

     I love you with all my heart and beyond.

                                                                                         Forever yours,

                                                                                                 Sarah