If I lose you...

If I were to lose you in anyway I wouldn't be able to live. I would miss you so dearly, and cry myself to sleep every single night. You are my one true love, I never want to be apart from you. I would miss your soft brown puppy dog eyes, your soft brown hair, your adorable laugh, being able to snuggle into you, and giving you back massages.

     I would miss you being protective of me, even though at times it can be a little too much. I would miss the smirk you get when your planning something. The way you look at me makes my heart swell, you look all over me as if your trying to memorize the way I look. I would miss the way you play around with me, completing puzzles with you, and making fun of people we both don't like.

     You are always so sweet to me, many other guys only got with me because of how pretty I am. Whereas you fell in love with my eyes and personality rather my body. I would miss being able to tell you everything and being weird with you. I don't think I would be able to trust anyone like I trust you. I know all your secrets and you know all of mine. We would never be able to going from best friends to strangers.

                                                                      Forever yours,

                                                                                  Sarah