Chapter 1: Meeting Her

Hi! My name is Angel. A senior in High School and lesbian. Pretty much a 'dike' sort of speak. Im tall, linky, short black hair, green eyes, and wears nothing but guy clothes. Today's my first day of school. New classes and shit. And all my friends, all two of them, will not be there because they graduated last year. So. I'm not ready for this year. What so ever. Unless I make new friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Angel wake up! It's your first day! You don't wanna be late!", my father screamed while opening my door and turning on my light.

"Five more minutes dad. Please."

"No ma'am get up." He said while leaving.

After having my eyes wide open and staring at the ceiling for a good five minutes, I get up. I look over at the clock to see the time saying 6:45. I walk into the bathroom and start to strip so I can take a shower. I get out the shower, brush my teeth, dry myself off and slip on some skinnies, a black button up shirt. Slip on some black vans, get my bag and head downstairs.

"Hey, what's for breakfast?"

"Why it's your favourite, Banana Foster French Toast. Eat up kiddo" dad says cheerfully

I guess your favourite food should make you feel better right? I dunno, not with my life. I finish the food and watch some of the morning news. I got 20 minutes to kill till I gotta go. So why not? I look at the clock and it's 7:40. I get up, switch the TV off, get my keys of the hook, and head out the door. I hear my dad chasing after me.

"Angel you forgot your lunch!"

I swing back around, get the brown paper bag out of my dad's hand and head to the car.

'You can do this Angel, it's the same people from last year. Nothing to be worked up about.'

I park in the student parking lot and shut the engine off and just try to breath a little. I get out, lock the doors, and walk into school. Everyone is in the cafeteria waiting for the bell to ring for everyone to get to class. When the bell rung everyone went there own way. I was walking to my class and then all of a sudden. *Thud!*

"Hey watch where.... you're.... going."

Stood in front of me was a girl I've never seen before. She's beautiful. She's about five foot, medium length red hair, 3 piercings, golden brown eyes. She's gorgeous.

"Oh! Im sorry. I'm new and have no idea where I'm going. I was just trying to find Mr. Johnson's class." She says very bashfully

"What luck, that's where I'm headed. I'll take you there."

"Thank you so much."

"No problem beautiful."

Her cheeks start to turn crimson red. We walk the rest of the way in silence. We reach the door and we stop.

"So are you ready for your first day umm.. Your name?"

"Ivy. Ivy Willow."

"Nice to meet you Ivy Willow. I'm Angel."

We chuckle and head into class.