Chapter 2: Getting To Know You

We walk into class. We were the last ones in there and there was only two seats left, right next to each other. We smile at each other and go sit down. As soon as we sit the tardy bell rings and Mr. Johnson walks in.

"Good morning class! And welcome to Chemistry."

"Good morning Mr. Johnson" the whole class say in sync with a monotone voice.

"I hope you found your friends and sat where you'd like because this is your permanent seat for the semester."

Him saying that made me blush and when I looked over at Ivy she too was blushing and had a grin plastered on her face. The smallest thing is cute, I see it already. 

After first it turned out her 2nd was right next to mine and we had the same 3rd and 4th together. We walked together carrying small talk, said our goodbyes and went into our 2nd. It felt like forever. I don't even know the girl yet, and I miss her. When 2nd ended she was waiting outside the door. Looking down at her feet until she saw mine in front of hers. She looked up smiley and blushing again.

The rest of the day was pretty mellow. We sat next to each other in 3rd and 4th, and the teachers said the same thing as Mr. Johnson. At the end of the day I waited with her for her bus so she wouldn't be  alone.

"Um.. Angel.. Can.. Can I have your number?" She asks shy like.

"Heck yes, give me your phone" I say with a huge grin on my face.

She hands me the phone and I enter my number. Under the name:  Handsome Beast. If she knows its me right away I'll be flattered. I chuckled in my head. 

"Well, here's my bus" she says while pointing to the bus line.

"Alrighty then text me whenever you want alright gorgeous?" I say with a smirk and a wink.

Her face turns crimson red again like this morning.

"Oh... Okay" she says why walking away smiling.

I walk to my car and text my dad:
Hey Dad. I'm headed home, but stopping by Starbucks first.   3:25
Okay be safe. Love you 3:26

I start up the engine and head to Starbucks. I arrive home at 4:00 and go straight to my room. I check my phone and I have two new messages.

Hey, you told me to text you whenever I wanted. So, I wanted to text you. 3:45
It's Ivy by the way. :) 3:45

I reply instantly and head to bed. I plop down and take a nap.