Prologue

I am An angel I am Gods daughter, the keeper and the protector of this boy. And I must be sticking with that.

Not until one day, he came. His dazzling eyes met mine. His bulky body made me elated. The way he looked at me made me shiver. The way he made my heart beats abnormally. The way he made me fall over and over again made me crazy.

Because of him, I forgot what I really am. I forgot that I am the keeper and the whole world's future depends on my hands. I forced myself to draw a blank on everything.

In his arms, I felt the happiness I never felt before. The ecstatic feeling and my overjoyed heart were perfect.

I thought love is just plain happiness. I thought love will never fade and never stop. I thought it is permanent. However, pain and love are directly proportional to each other. And I didn't know that pain will ruin everything.

The pain devastated the whole world when the pain catastrophically stricken me. The pain made everything blurry. It made the world ceased to be visible.

Now what will I choose? What really matters to everything?

Is it love?

Is it peace?

Freedom?

Happiness?

My mission?

Which one?

Should I choose the happiness over the world? Would the world understand me? Why could I choose both?

Why could I?