Hugs

Chapter 3

Luckily the other boys can't see us because of the bookshelf blocking us. I cried like i never cried before. I poured out everything. I don't know, but when it comes to JB i always feel comfortable around him.

" it's too much.. I.. I can't take this anymore.."

I said sobbing and wiping the flood of tears.

" i don't deserve this.. W..what d..did i do t..to suffer like this... Damn!!! It H..hurts.."

I continue as JB just stared at me with a worried look. JB gave me his hankerchief.

" here.. Wipe your face.."

He lend to me and i accept it. I was about to stop when JB help me to stand and hug me.

" there... Feel better?.. If yes.. Let's go get ice cream.. If no let's go get ice cream.."

He said and chuckles slighlty . I smiled with his giddiness.

" there!! You smiled.. You're more prettier when you smile.."

He said.

"Yahh!! Let's just go get ice cream... Your treat!!"

I giggled as i run towards the door. The other boys just stared at us confusingly.

" yahh!! Hyung.. Where are you going??" Yugyeom ask.

"Tch... Isn't it obvious to you.. Their Dating.."

Bambam said with a sarcastic tone. JB and i just stared at him. What's wrong with bambam??.. GeEeez.. He didn't even apologize for ruining my backpack and my focus earlier.

" kaja!" JB said not bothering bambam just said.

We are on our way to the ice cream store when suddenly he spoke and said

" bambam likes you a lot you know..."