We need to talk

Chapter 6

Class was over and i am waiting for Jb on the bench. I was staring down the hallway when i saw a familiar figure running vigourously with sweat all over him towards me..

Wait!! Holly!! Towards me?! What does he want now?! He is slowly taking his steps. When he is standing infront of me, he bend down and his hands are on his knees and trying to catch his breath properly. It takes a minute before he spoke.

" yahh!! You know.. I am not allowed to run!! Huh!! You.. you..should'ved just walk towards me!!" He said while catching his breath..

Jeez!! This!! Thai kid!!

"yahh!! Who told you to run?! I am not even expecting you to come!! And it's not my fault you have asthma!!! Tch.. I am waiting for mar... Jb.. Yesss!! That's right!!! Jb oppa!!"

Hollyy mother of coackroaches!!!!! I almost slip!!!! !!! Thaii kiidd!!!!

" tch.. Anyway..." He said..

" what do you want now?! Thai kid?!" I said sarcastically.

" yahhh!!! Don't call me that!! Bunny!!" After he said that i was startled and
gave him a death stare.

"Ok. Ok.. Fine.. Ranzie.., happy now?" He said while doing aegyo..

Owww.. This thai kid.. Doing his eagyo.. That's one of the reason why i fell in love
with him before... Before??? .. What about now??... Urghh,.. Scrap that thought!!..

I was snap out of my thought when he stood and move an inch toward me.. Shit!! Shitt!!!! Our lips are just inch from each other!!! I didn't notice that my face is turning red then his face turned into a serious one and said

" let's talk... I...i.. Need to.. To.. Tell you something.." He said and move away and turned his back on me

" and.. Don't blush... It makes me fall for you... Even more.." He added and continued walking away from me..