When i look out my window

So when i went up staires to do my homework i saw something out my window.............

Of course it had to be the guy that is right next to my locker. I thought the only time i could get away from him was at home but now it is going to be never.

So of course I can't be a stranger because my mom would force me to meet the new neighbors. Why not just go over and introduce my self and be kind.
So I walk up to there front door and knock. Someone answer, it is the mother of cute locker boy and she says"may I help you. " and I say " I'm the new girl that moved in Next door." The mom said come in so I did to be nice hoping just to go in and come out so the son would see me. Well of course he just had to how up with his buddies and walk in while I'm sitting there on the couch waiting for his mother to come back in.

Well I'm thinking to my self " this is over never going to have a good life that he is knowing I live next door" well here anything goes. " hi my name is Lorynn I'm new here." He says hi back and that his name is Jacob and that I could call him Jake. So I said my goodbyes and left.

(New season of sports)

Well the next day of school is here and I want to try out for a sport. Well the only sports I like to do is softball and football. But the only way to find out what team to make it on I try out. Well when I got done with trying out for softball , weeellll now here come football but I don't want any guys making fun of me but I don't care I will try my best. So I sign up a sheet and every thing and all the guys are starring at me but u just have to try. When it come to tackleing I take out there best lineman. Also when it comes to throwing i can throw it far. So when we got done the coach said everyone did a great job and that the result will be posted tomorrow. So when I was cleaning up Jake came up to me to ask me some thing...........................

You will find out what happens in the next chapter. Make sure to like and comment😜😘❤️BYE