Chapter One

*Mary's POV*
I'm here alone in my room always. For god knows I'm always alone. I never thought this is my life now. I'm wondering why me? There are millions of people out there. Why me!? I suffered in depression, loneliness, sadness. Because of that mistake I have done. I have to continue my life even they did not treated me like a person.

Ahmm, hi! ^◡^ ako pala si MARY MIRACLE SAVANNA GONZALES,  well I'm 17 years old, studying in AYALA INTERNATIONAL UNVERSITY taking a Culinary Arts and i'm homeschooled in business ad. Yeah I know I'm taking two degree. Pinagsabay-sabay nakin yang dalawa. Well sa hindi pagmamayabang pero my family is well known for  the influential  family in the entire world. Dalawa ang kinuha ko dahil......wala lang trip ko lang ^_^ V you'll know the reason why i take two degrees. 1/4 german, 1/4 spanish, 1/4 Australian and 1/4 filipino. I usually speak in english rather than my italian language. I live right now in Italy, Italia now is my home. I'm a bubbly person, I'm happy-go-lucky person even I have many problems. BUT I  HAVE MANY SECRETS IN LIFE that i don't wanna discuss right now. 
You will know me in this story ^◡^

Ciao! I have to attend my class

*school*

"miracle! Wahh i miss you so much!" Sabay takbo sa akin with an open arms pa. eissh ano batong babae ang ingay nya --.

"shut up, lily. You miss me? Eehh kahapon palang Tayo nag kita"

"Hehehe ^_^V"

"Halika na baka malate pa Tayo sa klase natin"

"cutting nlng tayo, ang Hirap nang subject na yan"

"Anong nahirap na mag luluto lang Tayo jan!?"

"Eishh ok-ok"

Oo Iba ang ugali ko kapag andito ako sa school. Ayoko ko lng makita nla ano talaga ako, Iba kasing tong school nato kapag alm nla na mabait ka. Ina abuso ka, so naging matatag ako. Iba din ang ugali ko kapag close kitang kaibigan mabait ako sa kanila.

* lily's POV *
Hiiiiiiii! Ako pala si LILY KATRINE UY. I'm 17years old. Taking a degree of culinary arts I love cooking that's why I chose this course. 1/2 italian 1/2 Filipino. Hindi ako kagaya ni Savanna na dalawa ang kinuha. (Savanna ang tawag ko sa kanya kapag kami lang dalawa.) kinuha lang nyan ang business ad dahil sa kanyang pamilya. She did not love that course. Sinusunod lang nya ang mga utos ng kanayang mga magulang, she never complains about that. She was scared. If she complains to her family she will be punished, she wants to do many things but she can't because what she did something wrong i think? Now she cannot do anything she want. Now she's suffering. Ako ang nahihirapan sa kalagayan nya dahil hindi  nya pinapakita ang totoo niyang  sarili sa kanyang pamilya. Well my family is well known as the 2nd influential family. My family well i can say were duper super close, my mom and my dad hate keeping secret from the family. Dapat raw open kaming pamilya, wlang secreto-secreto thats the rule of my family para daw close kami para hindi magaya sa ibang pamilya na hindi open sa isa't - isa. Makulet ako ^_^.

* classroom *
Pumunta na kami sa room nmin, pagpasok namin sa room namin ang mga classmate ko na maiingay ay biglang tumahimik.

* SILENTS *

Well i have told you this si savanna kasi hate nya ang mga maiingay.

*Flashback*
I am a new students here.I'm from the philippines thats why i can speak filipino language. I transferred because well i own this school sabi ni papa dapat dito ako mag- aaral para bantayan ko raw ito. Hayy wla namn akong choice.

While walking ang ingay nang mga bababe mukhang anak nang clown dahil sakakapal nang make-up nla -.- There's one woman catch my attention she so beautiful. Oh! Scratch that! She so gorgeous *o* even she did not have make up in her face. But one thing also catch my attention to her.

She scream o_o she got all the attention from all the students. Did i mention  ALL THE STUDENTS making a big circle just to look the cat fight. geez mga chismosa -_-

" bullshit! Can you all fucking shut up! Do you know bitches you're all noisy"

" why should we follow you slut?" froglet 1

" yeah! Yeah! Why would we follow you slut" sabi ni froglet 1 at 2

" do you know why?" Sabi ni gorgeous girl with a smirk. Huhuhuhu T.T she so scary right now. Ang aura nya para wahuhuhhuhu T.T makakapatay ng tao.

Kita ko na natatakot sila froglet 1,2,3.

" I can kill you right now, do you know i like to play with someone's life?"

" we're not scare of you, you slut!?" Sabi ni froglet 1, alam ko namn takot na sila pero tinatago nla sino bang tao hindi takot sa ganyang tao noh?.

" oh? Really? Nicole?"

" Ho--how di--did you know my name?"

" of course i know you. You're one of the sluttest, and one of  ugliest personality in here in the campus. You dated almost all the men in here. Oh!? Do you know that everyone in here knows that your not pure anymore.Oh well? You're a bitch eyt? Academic rate? You're not even smart but you're rich you just  pay you're teacher so just you can pass in your grades. Shame on you dear. Shame on you.You're family is one of the influential family in the world but you have the guts to do that things. Someday everyone in world will know what kind of a woman you are. And oh!? And your family didn't know the girl they race become like this"
tinuro nya si froglet up and down "Shame on you NICOLE FERRER! And you're calling me a slut! Look at the mirror and you can see the slut! No one dares to call me that! You don't fucking know me!! Be careful who you gonna mess with bitch!

*SLAPPP*

Oh my god! She just slap the froglet! I cannot believe this!

*boogsshhh*

*booogssshh*

@o@ she punch the face of the froglet. Wow! As in Wow!

" Thats what you get from calling me slut bitch! EVERYONE LISTEN UP! IF SOMEONE WILL BE NOISY IN HERE THAT YOU WILL GET OR MORE THAN YOU WILL GET! UNDERSTAND!?!?"

Every one in here nod and say YES.

* end of flashback*

That why no one dares to make a sound in the room. I just heard her tsk.
Hay kung hindi ko pato kilalang kilala hindi ko sya matitiis ^◡^ nang ganito.

"Sav, wag nlng tayo pumasok. Halika naka na baka pumasok si pangit labas na tayo tara?"pangit ang tawag ko sa teacher nmin, wla lang i hate her face and cooking skills. Hihilahin ko na sana si savanna na pinigilan nya ako.

"Kat i know you hate her but we have to listen to her teaching  about cooking even her cooking skills are horrible"

"But sav, cutting nlng tayo kahit hindi tayo pumasok makakapass ka namn dito. You're one of the smartest person I've know, and oh!? You're the only one who can cook like a professional chef!!! Not like our teacher she cook like a kid!"

"Kat alam naman kapag magcacutting didirtso yan kang daddy at pagagalitan naman nya ako ''."

"Ay wag kanang malungkot sav, baka umiyak ka nanaman" i hate seeing her sad and cry. Hayyy i wish i can help her about her problem she wouldn't let me help her. Kahit ganyan ugali nya she has soft side too, I'm the only one can see it hindi nya gusto na may makita ito kahit ang kanyang pamilya "Sige halikana, upo na tayo"

To be continued