Chapter Two

*Mary's POV"
I'm so damn lucky with this girl, even she always complains about all the things around her. I have a bestfriend, a sister to lean on any time. She's the only one can understands me right now. We became bestfriends since 4th year high school.

*flashback*

I was sitting alone in the bench of our playground. Well I'm always alone no one dares to sit with me nor talk to me. Because they've known me as THE KARATE GIRL and MY AURA IS EVIL or they just scared eish i don't know were that come from. Pathetic creatures -_- They don't fucking know me for pete sake. Karate girl daw ang tawag nila sa akin dahil magaling daw ako mag karate tinalo ko daw ang kalaban ko na walang kahirap-hirap they conclude that na 30 seconds or 1 min. lang ang laro ko palagi. Ang karate kasi 2-1 min and 30 seconds kasi yan. Yes, i play karate I am a VARSITY PLAYER in here. And I am a national and international player, i also compete in the olympics. My aim is always 1st/gold. i always got the gold. No one defeated since i was 10 years old.

While sitting in the bench eating an ice scream. Someone sit beside me well i'm shock about that no one dare about sitting with me. In my peripheral vision she was staring at me.

0-0 ~~~~~ --.

"Are you done staring at me? Do you know staring are bad especially you don't know the person" sabi ko sa kanya without looking at her.

She look away.

"I'm sorry about that, ahhhmmm can we be friends? Im Lily Katrine Uy" she led her hand but i didn't mind it. She put it down.

"No, i won't let you to be my friend"

"But why? I want you to be my friend T.T"

"You're a new student here eyh?"

"Ahmm Yes I'm the new student here"

"And your the owner of this University?" I know she's the owner of this school, i have many connection.

"Ho---how di---did you know that???" Hahaha i know she thinks I'm creepy right now .

"I have connections, you're not afraid of me? Everybody afraid of me, no one dares to talk nor sit beside me" I said comfortably.

I'm comfortable to her i don't know why.

"Why would i be scared of you, yes let say you can kill people because of your skill. But you're just human with heart no one dares talk nor sit beside you because they feel you build a wall that no one can brake. You're just afraid of showing your feelings to other people." She said warily, Well I'm shock about that dahil lahat na sinabi nya ay totoo.

Hirap na hirap na akong palagi ganito tinatakutan ng lahat dahil cold, marunong mag karate at my evil aura nga wika nla. I just want to be loved and cared.

Hindi ko namamalayan na umiyak na pala ako.

Naramdaman ko na shock si Lily dahil umiyak ako. I cannot help it but burst into tears. She hug me. I'm longing for a hug since back then.

"Wag kanang umiyak andito lang ako." She said while still hugging me. I cannot stop crying. Ito na siguro ang oras na kaylangan ako ng karamay, hindi ako umiiyak ng kahit anong sitwasyon. Matibay ako, hindi ko pinapakita sa kanila nahihirapan na ako. I don't like to show emotion to them, in any possible thing i have to hide them.