.1.

"So how's life going up there?"

"It's straight I guess, I mean it's different." I bit my lip while pulling my legs up to my chest.

"What's different about it? Is it a good thing, bad thing?"

"Kinda both. We don't leave school until three ten and my bus ride is like a half an hour long. Class is longer, lunch gets shorter and there's more security."

"So what's good about it?" I started smiling.

"Don't tell me it's because of bum ass nigga, Jaylen."

"He's not just a bum ass nigga, Kaylen. He's sweet, he's different."

"You said that about Ray and where is he? Layed up with that hoe who he cheated on you with." I sighed

"Not all nigga's are the same Kaylen."

She sighed.

"I'm just tired of seeing you hurt and crying over dumb nigga's. What's his name?"

"Bryan." She started talking about how she had a boyfriend named Bryan and how long they lasted and stuff they did. I started to get bored until I felt my phone buzzing letting me know I have a notification.

I looked at it and it was from Bryan on snapchat.

👑🖕🏾Niggah.Bry👑🖕🏾: Hey bae 😘😍

👸🏽💦Babii.Jayy👸🏽💦: Hey 😊

👑🖕🏾Niggah.Bry👑🖕🏾: Wyd Princess?

👸🏽💦Babii.Jayy👸🏽💦: Talking to a friend of mine hbu?

"Hello!? Earth to Jaylen? Are you even listening?"

"Oh yeah yeah I'm listening." I looked at my snapchat to see if he read it and he didn't. He usually answers to my text.

"No the hell you weren't. You was texting somebody."

"No I wasn't." I lied. She sighed loudly

"Cut the bullshit Jaylen. You were talking to Bryan weren't you."

I felt my phone buzz. I looked at it and saw it was just from a Instagram notification.

"No I wasn't I promise."

"Whatever lying ass." I could picture her rolling her eyes while saying that. After we talked for an hour, I forgot about Bryan we laughed about memories from middle school and talked about drama going on in school.

"I'm gonna talk to you tomorrow mom wants me to help her take in bags." I yawned

"Alright Kay, I'm gonna take a shower and take my ass to sleep."

"Love you!" We both said and hung up. I grabbed a towel and speaker bringing it to the bathroom. I hooked it up and hopped in the shower. After I got out I got a message from Bryan.

👑🖕🏾Niggah.Bry👑🖕🏾: Sorry love I fell asleep. 😔😩

👸🏽💦Babii.Jayy👸🏽💦: it's okay I was just getting out of the shower

👑🖕🏾Niggah.Bry👑🖕🏾: 👀 Can I get a pic?

I looked at the message reading it over and over again thinking if I should or shouldn't. I just got to his school met this amazing guy and he wants pictures. I don't know if I want to. Bryan can change to this sweet guy to being a jackass and exposing me. I don't want that to happen. I bit my lip thinking if I should or not.

👑🖕🏾Niggah.Bry👑🖕🏾: Nevermind a stupid question I shouldn't have asked 😫😩

I thought about it some more. Maybe I should just give it one try. I never thought I would be doing this. Me. Jaylen Marie Brown. I put on my bra and underwear and took a picture of my body and filtered it putting it on black and white. I held in my breathe and hit the the send button. I can't believe I did that. He saw the picture I waited a couple of minutes and still no respond.

Oh shit! I started to panic a little. He probably sent it to his friends or screenshot it or he's just gonna expose me. Three dots came up telling me he was typing. I relaxed a bit.

👑🖕🏾Niggah.Bry👑🖕🏾: Damn 😝👅

It was followed by a picture of his man part. It was big I mean big.

👸🏽💦Babii.Jayy👸🏽💦: I don't know why I sent you that. I'm sorry it was a mistake.

👑🖕🏾Niggah.Bry👑🖕🏾: you have mine. If I sent you one then I trust you enough. Do you trust me?

I sat in bed putting my hair up in a messy bun.

👸🏽💦Babii.Jayy👸🏽💦: yeah I guess.

👑🖕🏾Niggah.Bry👑🖕🏾: I'm not gonna push you into doing something you don't want to do I'll wait 😘💯

I smiled a bit. He's sweet usually niggas just dump you right on the spot when you don't want to do the things they want to. I mean we're not together...yet.

Me and him stayed up all night talking to each other we got in the phone. I guess I fell asleep after a while.

I woke up from a loud slap on my desk.

"Ms.Brown, seems like you didn't get enough sleep last night. May I ask why?"

Before I could answer Bryan butted in.

"It doesn't concern you, Mrs. D. Whatever happened isn't nun of your business."

The class room was filled with oohs, patiently waiting for what's gonna happen next.

"Well it is if she's not getting any sleep on a school day."

"You're not her mother Mrs. D. You can get in a heap of trouble of asking personal questions."

"It's my job to see if there's anything going on with a student. Mind your own business Mr. Mars." He let out a chuckle before he could say anything the bell rang.

I packed my stuff until one of these county niggas came at me.

"So um Jaylen I been wonderin if you wanna hang out with me and some friends on Saturday." I looked at him and he wasn't bad looking I'm not gonna lie he was real cute but ion like white dudes. He did a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh um.... Alex I been pretty busy this past week I'll see if I can." I lied. Alex was pretty tall tall compared to my shirt ass. He was probably six foot tall.

"Ok cool text me if you do." He handed me his number then hugged me. I looked at the paper and crumpled it up.

Sorry for any errors...